an idea for the forum

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm just throwing this out there, but let me know what you guys think:
since a large (almost majority) of the people that post here often are freaking out, or trying to figure out a new regimen because theirs isn't working or having side effects, do you think it might be cool to have a section of the forum that is "people with success on this forum" so that newbie's and people freaking out due to sheds, etc. wouldn't get overly discouraged by reading some of the trendy freak sessions that often happen. give a little bit more representation of the 90 percent of propecia users with success. i know its a rollercoaster ride kind of deal with hairloss, so maybe you could make the stipulation that everyone that puts a post there has to be on a steady treatment for at least six months or maybe even longer. i just think posting a little mini story about the sheds/downfalls/pickups of hairloss all neatly compiled would be good to have, so those with similar hairloss situations could sift through the success story regimens and pick what works best for them. i realize that the My story section is kind of like that, but making one success story area might be kinda cool. i don't know, just a thought, i know you guys know more about this forum stuff than me, or maybe you've tried this before and it didn't work.
cheers.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Trent8 said:
do you think it might be cool to have a section of the forum that is "people with success on this forum" so that newbie's and people freaking out due to sheds, etc. wouldn't get overly discouraged by reading some of the trendy freak sessions that often happen.
Phenomenal Idea!

Especially if people make sure to point out their shedding periods, how long they lasted, and that things eventually died down.

Great idea. I will get one such forum created immediately.

HairLossTalk.com

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good HairLossTalk.com thanks so much, i think that will help a lot of people in the "freak out periods" and i agree, with putting all your "shed/i thought the products weren't working for me" periods. and maybe you can find some way to make sure people don't just post the "hair looked good today" kind of thing, but the people that have enjoyed long term success, i don't know how you can do that, i guess you can just elminate or move the posts that seem to be of this type.