And so it begins!

Free Bird

Reaction score
Eight days ago I ordered 100 Cipla made Fincar tablets and a bottle of Nizoral 2% (that's how it's printed on the box) from United Pharmacies, and it all just arrived to my home here in the United States. Not bad service. I would rather have name brand pills, but my budget won't allow for it. These are going to have to do for now. I've read good things about Cipla anyway.

Now I just need to learn how to cut the tablets into fifths. Or should I go with quarters? I'm a diffuse thinner who still has good coverage, but just barely. My hair is getting quite thin on top and the scalp can be seen under a good light. I also have a bit of a mature hairline, but I don't think it is caused by male pattern baldness.

Since diffuse thinners are supposed to have good luck with Finasteride, I'm going to forgo using Minoxidil for a year. At least that is what the plans are now for this 45ish HairLossTalk.com member.

I will use the nizoral twice a week and use T-Gel on some of the off days.

Comments? Suggestions? Advice? Flames? lol

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sounds like your taking the smart approach. Bravo

Free Bird

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Sounds like your taking the smart approach. Bravo

Thanks! I forgot to mention that I'm going to try to quit smoking except for when I'm out drinking, and I'm going to get out and start jogging again. It seems like anything that would help the circulation and get the old blood to pumping better, would be beneficial. Dropping a few pounds and trying to speed up the metabolism a bit also sounds like a good idea.