Andy's story- (Updated 18/9/2007 with NEW Pics)

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm 28 years old and i've slowly been losing my hair at the crown and at the temples in the last year. I've ordered some Finasteride and rogaine foam over the internet and was thinking of getting some nanogen to help cover the back, i hope that in time my self confidence returns :(

here are some pics which i didnt really wanna do as it made me kinda depressed :(

my dad went bald about my age but i dont want to go the same way as balding is a sign of aging and i feel young at heart

Crown:

crownwu3.jpg

left temple

lefttempleyo3.jpg

right temple

righttempleag9.jpg

antonio666

Reaction score
you may have caught your hairloss just in time?

you must have noticed loss before the last year because you are well on the road to baldness,it seems that your crown is very thin,and your temples,also the rest of your hair looks very thin,but it is possible for you to make almost a complete recovery because there is still hair on most of your head,good idea to get on the treatments better late than never.

I wish you all the best.

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
you may have caught your hairloss just in time?

you must have noticed loss before the last year because you are well on the road to baldness,it seems that your crown is very thin,and your temples,also the rest of your hair looks very thin,but it is possible for you to make almost a complete recovery because there is still hair on most of your head,good idea to get on the treatments better late than never.

I wish you all the best.
thanks that means alot, actually i took those photos when my hair was damp and combed back when my hair is combed forward it looks ok but not brilliant and yeah my hair is kinda thinning. I'm just waiting on my treatments to arrive i ordered around 180 finasteride pills enough to last err around 5 months and 4 months supply of rogaine foam, i dunno if i need that shampoo.......err what do you recken ?

Sean68

Reaction score
respect for taking the pics ive never had the balls to do it. youre on the right road andseeing as youre going for the big three you should look into
getting revita shampoo its good stuff and should last you a while if youre
able to do a prewash in the morning with a mild shampoo otherwise you
have to use loads to get any kind of lather.

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
respect for taking the pics ive never had the balls to do it. youre on the right road andseeing as youre going for the big three you should look into
getting revita shampoo its good stuff and should last you a while if youre
able to do a prewash in the morning with a mild shampoo otherwise you
have to use loads to get any kind of lather.
thanks for the support i'll put the shampoo on my shopping list :)

antonio666

Reaction score
yes everybodys hair his thinner when wet and i was giving advice to grow it back,which i think you will,maintaining would not be that bad for you because it looks far from bald

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
yes everybodys hair his thinner when wet and i was giving advice to grow it back,which i think you will,maintaining would not be that bad for you because it looks far from bald
not bald yet but if i leave it any longer it might go that way huh, anyway in time it will grow back with the right treatments :) that diet cola guy has given me alot of hope his results are simply amazing :lol:

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great job on the pics.

Okay you should still get shampoo, it's the other leg of the big3. Plus, a lot of men are using shampoo to prevent hair loss too.

I suggest getting some shampoo with 1-2% Ket, and use it every other day.

Then you can sleep at night knowing you are doing as much as you can do to regrow hair.

Check out my pics. My pics don't show off my temple and front sides regrowth, but it's been major. I even look like my hairline is lower, and it might be, but I think it's just filled in to the point where it is a hairline again.

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
Hi There

Yes ive already ordered a few bottles of nizoral :) I intend to wash my hair twice a week with that stuff although i dunno how it helps but its one of the 3 P's so i'll trust other peoples 3 P's :)

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
klink said:
Great job on the pics.

Okay you should still get shampoo, it's the other leg of the big3. Plus, a lot of men are using shampoo to prevent hair loss too.

I suggest getting some shampoo with 1-2% Ket, and use it every other day.

Then you can sleep at night knowing you are doing as much as you can do to regrow hair.

Check out my pics. My pics don't show off my temple and front sides regrowth, but it's been major. I even look like my hairline is lower, and it might be, but I think it's just filled in to the point where it is a hairline again.

Very inpressive results there in a few more months you will all your hair back keep it up :D

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also take MSM, is basically a multivitamin/ supplement. I feel that it's helped my hair grow very fast so I've seen results faster.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I think some of you guys were giving him too much hope.

Having an unrealistic expectation is not that great.

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
Re: Andy's story treatments in the post I hope (pics)

hmm i need to post updated pics huh :p since those pics were taken ive had alot of inprovement

antonio666

Reaction score
Re: Andy's story treatments in the post I hope (pics)

Andyuk2007 said:
hmm i need to post updated pics huh :p since those pics were taken ive had alot of inprovement
that is great to hear that you are improving,if you have the misfortune like many of us to start going bald ,then the next best thing is if you respond to the meds,i wish i did

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Andy's story - (treatments in the post I hope (pics)

POST SOME PICS bro!

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
ok as promised here are some updates of into my program so far

Crown new

crownnewuz1.jpg

there is still alot of work there but i think the camera shot makes it looks worse then what it actually is, compare it to my orginal shots on page 1

here is my crown again but a closer shot

crownagainip0.jpg

Here is a shot of my hair combed back slightly wet, now i dont normally have it combed back wet as i do have a high forehead

wetfrontab7.jpg

Here's a picture of my hair combed forward and dry

combednormalcc7.jpg

Here are some side views so again please compare to the originals posted

sideviewvu0.jpg

sideagainkn3.jpg

As you can see there is massive inprovement here are my original pics i posted a few months ago

lefttempleyo3ct9.jpg

righttempleag9xp4.jpg

Original crown image

crownstartcf5.jpg

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Great regrowth! How many months are you into your regimen?

I think you'll get even more regrowth-- just keep using the finasteride, Rogaine, and Nizoral religiously. Goodluck man.

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Great regrowth! How many months are you into your regimen?

I think you'll get even more regrowth-- just keep using the finasteride, Rogaine, and Nizoral religiously. Goodluck man.

Hey thanks :D I've been on my regimen for around 5 months now i take finasteride once a day and use rogaine foam twice a day for my front and the crown. i'm so pleased its working and my hair is alot thicker then it used to be, as i said theres still alot of work to do on the crown but it is coming back. I was thinking of using nizoral but i have not seen any pictures of others using it e.t.c.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
congrats on the progress made, hope it gets even better!