Andysutils's Story

andysutils

Reaction score
First of all I would like to say what a great forum this is and very inspiring.

I began to notice my hair loss sometime late last year and im now 31 years old.

I have no idea how long my hairline has receeded for, the most annoying thing is because ive always had my hair so long ive never noticed it until now its shorter and even more frustrating is because it was so long I have no before pictures to compare anything to, plus I have no idea how long it has been like this.

The first things i jumped on is Nizoral, zinc and other carious vitamins and I have noticed my hair shedding has greatly reduced.

I would say I lose no more than 40 hairs per day after my shower and my hair is still extremely thick.

Please no flaming here, but I am also a steroid user and this may have caused and/or accelerated this male pattern baldness pattern.

I am currently on a steroid cycle now combining of 2 compounds both of which are supposedly some of the worse ones to take for your hairline, but funnily enough ive noticed absoloutly no shedding whatsoever so its very hard to tell if anabolics were ever the cause or that my hair has always been like this.

Here are some pics below I have taken today.

Image308.jpg

Image309.jpg

Image307.jpg

Im not sure the vits and nizoral are enough though and was considering Fina/Duta.

I just know I need to do something about this now, im not really concerned with the hair ive already lost, im more concerned with keeping the hair Ive still got.

Thanks for reading.

shineman921

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: The beginning to my hairloss

...doesn't look like any hair loss to me, more a mature hairline.

andysutils

Reaction score

shineman921 said:
...doesn't look like any hair loss to me, more a mature hairline.
Thanks for reply, sorry for confusion I meant to say mature hairline.

The worry still remains though: how much worse do you think it will get and should I attempt any course of action?

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score

to have a hairline like that at 31, well, you're not balding. at all. your hairline is less recessed than most 19 year olds i know. you have pretty much the perfect hairline.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score

Try some rogaine and see if you are happy with the results. Its the logical first step.

andysutils

Reaction score
Thanks for the reasurrance, Im probably just worrying about nothing and its most likely always been there, probably just never noticed it until I had my hair cut shorter.

shineman921

Established Member
Reaction score
..even if your hairline is receding (and it doesn't look it to me) it doesn't mean you will go bald. My father developed a bald patch on his crown in his early thirties. He's now 78 and still only has a bald patch around his crown!