Another thread to show you how sick I am....

G

Last Friday was the funeral of my grandfather who passed away just recently at the age of 84 and a NW3 hairline. It was an event where I should meet with a lot of distant relatives of mine who I hadn´t seen in a long time. Guess what was my only thought at the funeral?

Yes, you are right all my thoughts were related to my hair, I didn´t think on my grandfather but instead went Norwood spotting my relatives. Of all people who were younger than 40 I had the worst hair. My uncle (38 years old) had a new buzz cut and not even on the crown you could see scalp through his thick hair. What a lucky bastard. Damn, I really hate myself for being so sick, but I have no control over my thoughts. They (my thoughts) are dominated by my hair loss all the time. Hair loss has got me under its control...... :cry:

A little side note:
my grandmother and my aunt commed how my hair "looked good"(I had styled with hair gel a little bit....). I changed the subject really fast because I was scared that someone would make a comment such as "Yeah, but it has become very thin." Too bad you can´t wear a hat at a funeral......

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Last Friday was the funeral of my grandfather who passed away just recently at the age of 84 and a NW3 hairline. It was an event where I should meet with a lot of distant relatives of mine who I hadn´t seen in a long time. Guess what was my only thought at the funeral?

Yes, you are right all my thoughts were related to my hair, I didn´t think on my grandfather but instead went Norwood spotting my relatives. Of all people who were younger than 40 I had the worst hair. My uncle (38 years old) had a new buzz cut and not even on the crown you could see scalp through his thick hair. What a lucky bastard. Damn, I really hate myself for being so sick, but I have no control over my thoughts. They (my thoughts) are dominated by my hair loss all the time. Hair loss has got me under its control...... :cry:

A little side note:
my grandmother and my aunt commed how my hair "looked good"(I had styled with hair gel a little bit....). I changed the subject really fast because I was scared that someone would make a comment such as "Yeah, but it has become very thin." Too bad you can´t wear a hat at a funeral......

Dude I don’t know what I will chant in eulogize of you. You are still suffering from inferiority complex and I do not know how many other things. You are not alone in this world that is going bald; there are thousands and thousands out there. If we all like to behave and think like you the world comes to halt. Lets move around yourself, how many peoples are suffering from diseases that are not curable, how may has lost their legs and hands in an accidents, how many are dying without reason and how many are suffering without a fault. I am not going to say that they do not suffer from mental trauma. Yap they suffer from it and ask a question why they are why not others. They think that often but if they stick to this they will ruin his/her life. The show must go on. If our father in their teen suffers from this same phenomenon then you can guess where we would end up.
I do not know what you feels about me, may be you feel me an arrogant bastard full of ****, but I do not care .I am not giving you a lecture of moral science; I express what I feels and experience. May be I am wrong but if somebody tells me and convince me that it is your problem then I will happily take it into account. I am still too young to say these things but I am saying this to you considering you as a friend. You need some solid consulting or self realization.
Praise god who has given us such a splendid future, we have to make it prosperous.
Reads some books by dale karnegi, it will definitely helps u.
We fear God and nothing else on earth; and it is the fear of God, and nothing else, that makes us love and cherish peace.

2a4shmv.jpg

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think the kid is thinning
is he on any treatments?

G

roki said:
is he on any treatments?

lol that's so wrong but it made me laugh just the same.

with those two lines, roki, you managed to encapsulate the thinking of 70% of this forum.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe god will give us all of our hair back. or jesus, was jesus bald? no, and god loved him. for all we know, us balding folk are just to ugly for god to love.

buddha is bald, right?

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:
roki said:
is he on any treatments?

lol that's so wrong but it made me laugh just the same.

with those two lines, roki, you managed to encapsulate the thinking of 70% of this forum.

Exactly what I thought! :lol:

You see Taug you cant stop these thoughts about hair creeping into your mind. I'm exactly the same I think about my hair before everything (I can't help it!) Before I do anything or go anywhere I think will I be able to get away with wearing my baseball cap? Its crazy I know, I even wore it when I went to visit my grandmother on her deathbed. At weddings I'm thinking are my relatives wondering why I have more hair than before? Meeting new people I wonder can they tell I'm wearing concealer?
I just hope that one day I'll be free from this kind of paranoia :(

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
maybe god will give us all of our hair back. or jesus, was jesus bald? no, and god loved him. for all we know, us balding folk are just to ugly for god to love.

buddha is bald, right?

Gods just like santa clause and the tooth fairy, so dont be praying for your hair back. Put your faith in the meds :p

Anyway, Taugenichts, obviously you have become very obsessed with hairloss. You mentioned in a previous thread that you go to therapy but have never mentioned to your therapist your anxietys and fears about balding if I recall correctly....? Thats the first thing you need to do if you have not already

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
dietcola said:

buddha is bald, right?

Gods just like santa clause and the tooth fairy, so dont be praying for your hair back. Put your faith in the meds :p

Anyway, Taugenichts, obviously you have become very obsessed with hairloss. You mentioned in a previous thread that you go to therapy but have never mentioned to your therapist your anxietys and fears about balding if I recall correctly....? Thats the first thing you need to do if you have not already

Bullcrap. My God is the real God. If you don't believe in my God you are going to hell!

Science mshience. Science is always being proven wrong. Yet, how often are the facts in the Bible proven wrong? Thats right, never.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was in my grandmother's funeral a week ago and i was norwood spoting
and im not ashamed of it
(seriously, no joke now)

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roki said:
is he on any treatments?

One of the best "black" jokes I have ever heard. I will double what jayman said.

Taug, if you havent, yes speak to your therapist about your hairloss issues. Perhaps change him to a nw7 so inferiority will not be a problem.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
haunted-ballroom said:
dietcola said:

buddha is bald, right?

Bullcrap. My God is the real God. If you don't believe in my God you are going to hell!

Science mshience. Science is always being proven wrong. Yet, how often are the facts in the Bible proven wrong? Thats right, never.

Thats becuase there is nothing to prove, they never happened in the first place! :p

Lets not get into a religous debate though, this isnt the place :lol: