Anxiety attack

G

f*****g great. I had these anxiety attacks when I first realised I was going bald... got rid of them for over a month and now I feel like they're coming back. My heart's pounding, can't concentrate etc. I don't think it's finasteride related since I had the earlier anxiety attacks before getting on finasteride. Hairloss can really make one's life a mess. Well, I guess it's buzz cut time soon just to get it out of my system.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
I know what ya mean. I get them a lot too, caused me to fail some of my classes this summer. Got rid of zits, thought life would be great, sh*t, then i just started to obsess over my hairloss. Because of hairloss, i started smoking. great, i'll get a full head of hair back whenever hm comes out, and i'll have to deal with health issues from smoking.

sorry about going on about my story here, just wanted to know that you're not alone.

CCS

Reaction score
tbe finasteride does not cause the the attacks. i used to have nightmares 3 times a week that i was a NW5 and inspecting my hair in the mirror. when i got hair transplants, the nightmares evenually went away. that proves it is caused by what you see. i'm not recommending you guys get transplants, but topical spironolactone on your hairline, or at least nizoral 1% shampoo are a minimum, as is minoxidil. I just joined the forums about 3 weeks ago and was skeptical of all this new stuff, but after researching it i now know how critical it is. propecia is not likely to regrow your hairline even though you lost it just recently. a combo of stuff might.