Any 2+ years Revivogen users?

hotdillon

Reaction score
Hey guys!!
Is there anyone in here who has used or currently using Revivogen for 2+ years or more?
If so, please share your experiences!!

Thanks!!

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
hopefully theyre cured and out in the world, rather than non existent lol

G

Ive used it for more then a year.I would say 16 months.It has stopped further hairloss for me but no regrowth.

hotdillon

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!! I'm trying to decide weather or not to try Rogaine Foam or Revivogen. The regular Rogaine used to gove me headaches and just a groggy feeling in the am, but I'm not sure if the foam has the same sides!!

G

Well,They do two different things.Rogaine is for stimulating growth while Revivogen is to slow or stop further hairloss.

jh

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
Ive used it for more then a year.I would say 16 months.It has stopped further hairloss for me but no regrowth.

I am in almost exactly the same situation - maintaining for about 18 months using Revivogen.

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:

Davidoff, any sides at all?

G

Im very senstitive to side effects from medicines but revivogen hasnt given me any that i can think of.

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
I have a question for you revivogen users. How diligent do you have to be to use this stuff effectivly? Can I miss a couple days every month (not sequentially) and still be alright? I'm just worried that living the college lifestyle may mean that revivo isn't the thing for me yet.

G

HopeForHairmult said:
I have a question for you revivogen users. How diligent do you have to be to use this stuff effectivly? Can I miss a couple days every month (not sequentially) and still be alright? I'm just worried that living the college lifestyle may mean that revivo isn't the thing for me yet.
If you miss applications once in a blue moon you will be ok.

HopeForHairmult

Reaction score
thanks davidoff, as weird as this sounds, you're kinda like a superhero to me right now, I guess its cuz your like the only dude who is really talkin revivogen.
:punk:

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm taking it, hard to evaluate my progress at this stage, plus ive been off it a week unforutnately waiting for new supply.... shedding atm...

skywarp

Reaction score
I've been on propecia for 8 months and have continued to lose ground, if things haven't stabilised by the year mark I'm gonna probably switch to revivogen.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
don't switch, take both... switch from propecia to proscar so its cheaper... hair suicide, dropping propecia.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Honestly I think id rather take the sides for the simplicity of taking a pill. Applying a topical when you still have a good amount of hair is one of the most annoying time consuming and difficult tasks. Its really not even worth it considering its for the rest of your life.