any advice please

Colonel mustard

Reaction score
Messed my scalp up with minoxidil use after using it for a few years (pains,flaking and itch), been hearing all the time how important it is to use nizoral- when i do use nizoral it makes my scalp itch, should i still use it? im using folligen in the evening and i rotate the nizoral with revivogen shampoo.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Colonel mustard said:
Messed my scalp up with minoxidil use after using it for a few years (pains,flaking and itch), been hearing all the time how important it is to use nizoral- when i do use nizoral it makes my scalp itch, should i still use it? im using folligen in the evening and i rotate the nizoral with revivogen shampoo.

Are you still on Minoxidil? If so is it the generic 5%?

Colonel mustard

Reaction score
i ahd to give minoxidil up all together, im on proscar now, been on it for a year, im still felling the side effects from my minoxidil use-its been a year now. i just need to find a medicated shampoo to rotate with.

maloburo

Reaction score
My hair used to itch a lot until I started using nizoral. It took a couple weeks for the itch to disapear. I think itching is symptomatic of hair loss.

Go see a chemist... could have nothing to do with your shampoo or minoxidil, could be allergic reaction etc...

best of luck
seeya