Any drummers?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
K Im at a point where Im just looking for anyone ANYWHERE to jam with (sort of jam)

the music scene in my state (CT) sucks and I have been looking for a drummer to do online collaborations with for a while. Im a bass player and always wanted to do a bass/drums duo project but time is awful for me. Ive always wanted to try utilizing online resources such as skyping and dropbox plus tablet recording to work on projects but for some reason musicians seem so averted to this.

Any drumers on here in the range of 30 to 35 want to try?

Im into alt, punk, rock, and even some newere alt/pop like muse/arctic monkeys/LOVE the Killers/etc

Even tried my regular music forums but no bites, everyone is afraid of technology

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
K Im at a point where Im just looking for anyone ANYWHERE to jam with (sort of jam)

the music scene in my state (CT) sucks and I have been looking for a drummer to do online collaborations with for a while. Im a bass player and always wanted to do a bass/drums duo project but time is awful for me. Ive always wanted to try utilizing online resources such as skyping and dropbox plus tablet recording to work on projects but for some reason musicians seem so averted to this.

Any drumers on here in the range of 30 to 35 want to try?

Im into alt, punk, rock, and even some newere alt/pop like muse/arctic monkeys/LOVE the Killers/etc

Even tried my regular music forums but no bites, everyone is afraid of technology

I play bass as well. Piano and guitar too. Plus I don't live in ct.