Any Fluridil users left?

JWM

Reaction score
Are there any Fluridil users still around, or has this treatment come and gone for most?

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
It was very effective for me in the last 7-8 months, had almost zero-shedding. But lately I developed strong side-effects (I guess I'm super-super-sensitive to antiandrogenes), so I stopped two weeks ago, trying to recover from the sides, and then I'll try applepoly.

CCS

Reaction score
I just use it in addition to finasteride on the days when I take steroids. I can't comment on it. It does dry very fast though.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been on it for the last 5 months. I think propecia plus fluridil are the best weapons one has today for prevention of further balding

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you use Fluridil as recommended Newbaldy? Could you describe your Fluridil routine. How long did it take for your Fluridil to arrive b/c I ordered some two weeks ago from Menspharma and it still hasn't come in yet. Did you ever try Revivo?

CCS

Reaction score
it arrives in 19 days if it was not returned. Mine was returned, and remailed, and arrived in 40 days.

It is a very non-messy treatment. Just apply it 1-2 hours after your shower, as soon as you know your hair is fully dry.

pathfinder

Reaction score
i've been using eucapil for a little over 4 months, but then started minoxidil+finasteride and i read somewhere that with this regimen eucapil is redundant. I still have a month's supply left, so i'm considering if i'm going to order some more. Chances are i'll quit. But fluridil is still a nice thing for ladies, considering they are advised against finasteride.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I use it as directed. Every night after shower when my hair is dry I apply it. It really easy and not messy at all. Mine usually takes one week to arrive but my last order took almost three. I just ordered another one and hopefully it will be here in couple of days

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
no need to wash anything off. It's like you would put a clear water on your head only instead of water it alcohol. It's colorless.

CCS

Reaction score
pathfinder said:
i've been using eucapil for a little over 4 months, but then started minoxidil+finasteride and i read somewhere that with this regimen eucapil is redundant. I still have a month's supply left, so i'm considering if i'm going to order some more. Chances are i'll quit. But fluridil is still a nice thing for ladies, considering they are advised against finasteride.

it is not redundant.

CCS

Reaction score
the fluridil study is weak. Not only is there no placebo group after 3 months, they only compare how many hairs are in tellogen vs anagen. And their tables are hard to read. We don't even know if it works like minoxidil or like spironolactone. And this is the only study done on it.

http://www.hairsite2.com/flu.pdf

I'm not buying more of this stuff.

CCS

Reaction score
in a sample of 20 placebo and 23 fluridil users, at 3 months the fluridil users had 5 more anagen hairs than the placebo group. The zero month is not given.

This is on a 1.1cm2 area, as apposed to 5.5cm2 that minoxidil was done on and had a difference of over 120 hairs in one year with 2% minoxil.

There was no placebo after 3 months, and the users only shampooed 2x per week.

Hair counts naturally rise and fall with the seasons enough to mimic 2% minoxidil growth if you start at the low and end with the high and don't have a placebo.

I looked at some of the photos on the Eucapil site. The after pic has no flash, and the before pic has one. In the study in that link, the subject's head is not even in the same orientation. Are they that incompetent at taking pictures?

2% RU costs a little less than 2% Fluridil.

CCS

Reaction score
no one in the scientific community took the study seriously. it was performed by the people who sell it, and the product was rejected by the french.

CCS

Reaction score
would someone please give me the link to the genhair spironolactone topical?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
You seem really negative about fluridil CCS. I haven't seen any company or a product that shows shaved head before and after where you can clearly see the regrowth. Fluridil has this kind of pic where it shows clearly that not only was the hairloss ceased but a nice regrowth was observed. Now what speaks more is lots of testimonials on forums which state that fluridil is effective in stopping hairloss. I am talking real people and what's better than having true and honest opinion from people using this product? I think fluridil should get it's credit for being effective.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
no need to wash anything off. It's like you would put a clear water on your head only instead of water it alcohol. It's colorless.

Sweet, thats exactly what I need. Lol