Any good shampoo for sensitive and oily scalp?

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am a 25 year old male, suffering from male pattern baldness in the temporal and frontal area. Other areas seem fine.
I have used many shampoo products in the past including Nioxin, Revivogen, Paul Mitchell Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo,
Avalon Biotin Conditioner (not shampoo), Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Conditioner, and recently Nizoral 1%.

The problem I am facing is that whenever I apply these "hair loss" shampoos or conditioners, my hairs fall out instantaneously.
I know that this could be due to initial shedding, but hairs fall out so much, at least twice or even three times as much compared to using a "non-hair loss" products.
My hair seems thin and the density has been decreasing more and more. I have an oily skin due to genetics factor and my scalp is even more oily.
Also, my skin is very sensitive, including the scalp. Thus, I am prone to tingling sensation that people often refer to.
What would be the best shampoo product for my case?

I have researched 2 OTC non-hair loss products for just cleaning the scalp. If anybody has experience with these 4 products, please let me know.

Dove Men+Care Thickening Fortifying Shampoo
CLEAR MEN SCALP THERAPY Anti-Dandruff

If you have any other shampoo or conditioner that's great for oily sensitive scalp, please share your experience. Thank you so much.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
organic

burning

Reaction score
Are you using shampoo every single day?

If you are experience hair loss and trying to control it, like everyone in here is, should you shampoo every day?
And if, like I see that a lot of others do, you are using Nizoral 3x a week, should you use a different shampoo on the other
4 days? Or should you skip days with no shampoo whatsoever?