Any 'HairOmega' users ???

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Looks like the best supplement ive seen so far (by ingredients)
Talking about the 3 in 1,
Anyone knows of a better one ?
Anyone uses it ??

Site and everything is looking super legit,
I also talked to them and they sound very proffesional.

Soo
Share ur experience please
Rhanks
Mdj[/FONT]

massa

Banned
Reaction score
I'd never buy vitamin products that advertise that they stop hair loss as it's all an expensive con .

Jacob

Reaction score
I think Hair Renew has better ingreds..but no, none of these on their own will do much.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Jesus you guys are annoying...
this is ****ing 'alternative treatments' forum .
What u answer is not what i asked

- - - Updated - - -

Dude jacob
hairomega 3 in 1 has all these ingredients and more.
look it out man

Jacob

Reaction score
But it doesn't contain that millet seed oil extract, which is what got me interested in it. There are other products that contain it as well(I used one for awhile when there was a major sale) but they don't contain as much.

Maxi-Hair Plus is another if you're looking for more ingreds..it doesn't contain the millet though.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
there is nothing special in millet thats not in other seeds and extracts and such...

if you are looking for something special,
try to combine cannabis in every aspect of your life.
it has many 5ar blocker, and many anti inflammator, anti fungicide, anti whatever bad thing there is.

Jacob

Reaction score
Well, actually there is..although I think I did post that others do contain the one "active", miliacin.. that's talked about, but not nearly the amounts as found in millet:

Miliacin increases cell metabolism,
stimulates cell proliferation and tissue
regeneration. Clinical studies have proven it
supports hair growth, has anabolic activity
and supports the formation of lustrous and
healthy hair. Miliacin activates skin repair
mechanisms and has anti-inflammatory properties.
It is wound healing and has positive
effects in the case of skin ulcers and purulent
skin conditions

Jacob

Reaction score
:doh:
1. I've already posted that it's in other things as well, just not in as high amounts 2. HairOmega doesn't contain oats and wheats. 3. Even with millet seeds containing more..it's still not just the seeds ground up inside the pill. In fact it's from the oil of the seed- extracted out of it.

I would tell the company to add it to the formula..maybe replace the Saw Palmetto etc(that make more sense in their other product) with it. I've asked Swanson's to make a better formula which would also include it. Their own-label products are usually much cheaper.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Jesus you guys are annoying...
this is ****ing 'alternative treatments' forum .
What u answer is not what i asked

- - - Updated - - -

Dude jacob
hairomega 3 in 1 has all these ingredients and more.
look it out man

Hi minoxidil .You may right about ingredients ,there are also some more powerful supplements which I can send you the link , but Its another point which Jacob may didn't mention about hair renew formula ! The ingredient is one factor but you have to consider the quality of ingredients as well. Many companies make biotin but all not the same, Many also makes minoxidil and those are all different too , Hair renew looks good to me thats why I started to use it and with hair omega there are lots of review on amazon and I wish you will get a good result of that. I'm open minded to try new supplements and I believe its important.

Jacob

Reaction score
One would have to do a search on the supplement and see if there's anything similar out there..but I came across something on Hair Omegas' topical foam- they are giving away free bottles with the posting of a good review. I sure hope I can find that page again..because if I read it right that isn't good...

But yeah..I do trust Europharma's/Terry Naturally's quality.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys
i cant find anywhere with a price..
whats the price of that product (hair renew formula) ?

and also, can you explain me in more detail whats so special about millet seed oil ?

thank you

btw jacob - its hard for me to belive that what you have seen was written by bioprosper labs (company makes hairomega), but please if you do find it again let us know.
its probably just some distributer wrote that to sell more.
ive just been on their website again, checked that serum but saw nothing like you say.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys
i cant find anywhere with a price..
whats the price of that product (hair renew formula) ?

and also, can you explain me in more detail whats so special about millet seed oil ?

thank you

btw jacob - its hard for me to belive that what you have seen was written by bioprosper labs (company makes hairomega), but please if you do find it again let us know.
its probably just some distributer wrote that to sell more.
ive just been on their website again, checked that serum but saw nothing like you say.

Its a little bit expensive , 35 $ for one month of using. Sorry for my late respond.