Any hope for a 43 year old

Dago52

Reaction score
I have been deciding if I should try to get some growth. My main concern is my crown, but I don't know if its to far gone. I have not tried anything yet, but thinking about starting with Kirkland's twice a day. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3253.jpg
    IMG_3253.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 215

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Kudos to you Dago for finally braving the killing fields of hair loss to seek chemical intervention. Your age might not matter, ironically it may be advantageous in the way that your expectations are more likely realistic and maybe time has helped you grow a little more despondent of your hair loss. I say this with the uninformed assumption that you have been balding for decades. Whatever direction you take in your treatment I hope you continue sharing.

Dago52

Reaction score
Kudos to you Dago for finally braving the killing fields of hair loss to seek chemical intervention. Your age might not matter, ironically it may be advantageous in the way that your expectations are more likely realistic and maybe time has helped you grow a little more despondent of your hair loss. I say this with the uninformed assumption that you have been balding for decades. Whatever direction you take in your treatment I hope you continue sharing.

Thanks. I am thinking about the Big 3. To your point, if I can get any hair growth I will be happy. If not, I don't mind my hair short. I will keep the updates coming on my decision and progress if I decide to go with the Big 3.

Thanks