Any MSM user in the house?

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it help hair in any faaaakin way on the planet blue?
Like growing fast or anything?

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
it does nothing
a year and a half ago ive bought 1 kg of msm powder, took it for a while, didnt see anything..
the best it might do is make the hair thicker, but that just applies for non balding hair.. hair thats miniaturized due to male pattern baldness will stay thin and it wont do a thing for it..

now im left with still a ton of that stuff so i add it to my shampoo and soap.. still i dont think its doing anything.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I order msm powder, vit c powder and biotin pills. Vit c is because i've read that msm gets absorbed better with it.
I'm still waiting for my order tho.
I actually got these supps for my beard since im trying to grow a full blown viking beard lol. If my hair (on head) gets thicker/stronger/sheds less then that's a great bonus. Only reason i bought these supps is because they r fairly cheap so why not give it a try.

stupidkoko

Reaction score
I've taken it a for a period of 3-4 months between 1000 - 3000 mg a day previously. I've been taking it now again with the same amounts in conjunction with another treatment for about 2 months.
What I can tell is that my nails definitely grow out much stronger, thicker and slightly faster on MSM.

For me I've felt that my hair looks healthier, increase in hair brilliance and I even felt that my hair were growing faster. Do not expect miracles though...

It does however nothing for the male pattern baldness process and the miniaturization of hair follicles.

Based on my experience I would say at least try it for some time and if you don't see any benefits just give up on it.