Any one tried those copper peptides??? -->

CCS

Reaction score
dissolve it in water or alcohol or some oil or minoxidil or a mixture, and put it in your hair. 12 pounds is about 24 dollars. I wonder how much you get. I'm also a little skeptical because I thought copper peptides are supposed to be green or blue.

I visited the folligen web site looking for copper peptides, and they showered me BS. Very few products listed ingredients and none said how much of each was in there. There are lots naked art pictures though.

beaner

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
dissolve it in water or alcohol or some oil or minoxidil or a mixture, and put it in your hair. 12 pounds is about 24 dollars. I wonder how much you get. I'm also a little skeptical because I thought copper peptides are supposed to be green or blue.

I visited the folligen web site looking for copper peptides, and they showered me BS. Very few products listed ingredients and none said how much of each was in there. There are lots naked art pictures though.

I wouldn't be so quick to discount Pickards stuff. The Folligen products are really only a small portion of his overall product line. His copper pepetide technology has been proven in clinical studies...at least his first generation were aka Tricomin. Many people swear by his products and if you go to skinbiology.com, which is the full website,(very comprehensive..one of my favorite sites) you will see there is a discussion forum for users of his products (which is frequented by some here, I might add) which I doubt one would have if he were trying to scam people.

CCS

Reaction score
maybe copper peptides are good

yeah, from what I've been hearing and reading, i'm starting to believe copper peptides are good. i just wish they'd state how much they have so i can compare different products.

CCS

Reaction score
minoxidil 5% (50% propylene glycol) does not irritate my scalp at all. do you think folligen would? i could always pour some in my minoxil to make it last longer. but maybe mixing everything together is just asking for something to have a chemical reaction.

beaner

Reaction score
minoxidil 5% (50% propylene glycol) does not irritate my scalp at all. do you think folligen would? i could always pour some in my minoxil to make it last longer. but maybe mixing everything together is just asking for something to have a chemical reaction.

Well the amount of PPG in folligen compared to minoxidil I believe is probably negligible. The copper peptides themselves have a tendency to cause irritation when you first start using them....more like a bit of stinging on the scalp....nothing major. You can dilute the folligen (probably with distilled water preferrably) if the irrititation bothers you...some go for a 50/50 mix...and the stuff is still pretty strong. It and the other CP products (tricomin, american crew) at the very least DEFINITELY reduce inflammation and irritation in the scalp which is great for those sensitive to ppg etc.

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
I wouldn't be so quick to discount Pickards stuff. The Folligen products are really only a small portion of his overall product line. His copper pepetide technology has been proven in clinical studies...at least his first generation were aka Tricomin. Many people swear by his products and if you go to skinbiology.com, which is the full website,(very comprehensive..one of my favorite sites) you will see there is a discussion forum for users of his products (which is frequented by some here, I might add) which I doubt one would have if he were trying to scam people.

i visited the website you talk about..

well

i dont know who to beleive man but the guy is bald...if his stuff really works he may have some hair on top of his head..

some other poeple swear by dr proctor products which i am about to order and use. Dr proctor stuff cost arm and leg and this guy stuff is pretty cheap both stuff have copper pepetide but as alot of poeple in this fourm told me that proctor's stuff is pretty stronge and no other product match it...

well i hope they will both burn in HELL forever if they are just taking advantage of baldy poor poeple...

beaner

Reaction score
mu0325 said:
beaner said:

i visited the website you talk about..

well

i dont know who to beleive man but the guy is bald...if his stuff really works he may have some hair on top of his head..

some other poeple swear by dr proctor products which i am about to order and use. Dr proctor stuff cost arm and leg and this guy stuff is pretty cheap both stuff have copper pepetide but as alot of poeple in this fourm told me that proctor's stuff is pretty stronge and no other product match it...

well i hope they will both burn in HELL forever if they are just taking advantage of baldy poor poeple...

Pickard has probably been slick bald for years and couldn't grow his hair with anything. He's been questioned about that before and claims he has never tried to treat his male pattern baldness with anything and is happy the way he is.

I hardly think he's trying to take advantage of bald people...if you've been to that site then you've seen that the Folligen products are only a very small part of what Pickard does. The science behind copper peptides has been proven and Folligen does exactly what it claims to do which is improve the condition of the scalp and hair. Think of any additional growth as a bonus.

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.d ... &catid=187

do you guys think this copper peptide source is good for hair? it is for scars, but look at all the ingredients. FDA does not stop merchants who lie about ingredients, though, unless they are drugs.

you can make your own CuCl by dissolving copper wire in hyrogen peroxide and hydrochloric acid. then maybe add soy protein concentrate. i don't know if that is worth the bother, but it could be very cheap.

beaner

Reaction score
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do;jsessionid=500B0260BAC0F0E784D05AF065142C4C?id=15690&procid=6&catid=187

do you guys think this copper peptide source is good for hair? it is for scars, but look at all the ingredients. FDA does not stop merchants who lie about ingredients, though, unless they are drugs.

you can make your own CuCl by dissolving copper wire in hyrogen peroxide and hydrochloric acid. then maybe add soy protein concentrate. i don't know if that is worth the bother, but it could be very cheap.

Here is a "recipe" for a homemade CP formula that can be found on the Zix website: http://www.advinfoprod.com/hair_loss_treatment_102.htm