Any reason no one here uses ALPECIN CAFINE SHAMPO? scam?

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
the study says it works? (check out the New research and studys section) but i dont see ANYBODY using it, im thinking that using that AND nizoral woudl be a GREAT addition to a reg. wat do u guys think?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I went through 2 bottles' worth because of the caffeine content - it's an OK shampoo - then I made my own less expensive caffeine topical - now using revita which also contains caffeine.

When alpecin c1 first hit the shelves - it was as popular then as revita is now.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
yet no one continues to use it? does that mean it didnt work?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I think many of us felt that caffeine could be helpful - but there were less expensive ways to go about it.

Now, w/ revita stocking everyone's medicine chests, I doubt if many people will continue to use alpecin. But I could be wrong.

C'mon alpecin users - show yourselves :)

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah please do, alpecin seems like it could be VERY helpful..

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Not a user myself, but I have a good friend who lives in Munich who uses the Alpecin shampoo and after shampoo liquid. That's all he uses and he swears that it has kept his hair for a couple of years now. He is probably a Norwood 3 on the recession scale but not too much loss in the crown area.

Def

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
A shampoo being THAT helpful? I doubt it 8)
But I do think caffeine should be in everyones regime.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Whyatt said:
A shampoo being THAT helpful? I doubt it 8)
But I do think caffeine should be in everyones regime.

There's people like me still looking for that magic bullet - or combo of magic bulletts.

But I've read of plenty of instances where only one product cleared up people's hairloss, like in the case of nizoral 2%, and even zix.

So yeah - sometimes, some people just need that one right thing.