Any Success With Dermarolling Or Stamping?

crazzybowy

My Regimen
Reaction score
While my hair loss began at 16 it was very slow process and only noticed it degrading at an alarming rate this year (i'm 27 now). I'm currently at norwood 2 and this seems like an achievement considering I've been losing hair for 10 years now. I've started applying oils (coconut and olive oils) before shampooing for 3 months now. No noticeable regrowth yet.

So, I've started dermarolling since 2 weeks (It worked wonders for my face and I've seen improvement on my scars after only 2 week). I've also used dermarolling on scalp and then applied coconut/olive oil with red onion juice and couple drops of peppermint oil (newer regime). I know its too soon to seen and benefits yet, but have anyone seen success with dermarolling? Is DermaStamping better than Rollers (although they seem to be more time consuming)?

Any pointers and advice much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Glitched

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a new member here, I see so many posts asking about the best ones to get, but about no one's reporting results. At best they are getting vellus hairs that won't transform to terminals with any meaningful amount of density. Even over several years time. Hoping to find more anecdotes before dropping more money on more fufu treatments (already wasted 5k on PRP acell and long-time user of minoxidil and finasteride, still losing slowly).