Anybody consider Plastic Surgery?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Apart from hair transplants on the head that it.

We know that certain features are necessary to rock the bald shaved look - so anybody consider plastic surgery to acquire these features?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No thats just to far.

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually, funny you ask that. I had a consultation with a doctor today about a nose job. I have a semi-crooked nose and I had been thinking along the same lines as you. If I can't fix my hair, maybe I can improve my looks in other ways.

Well, I don't think I'm going to explore it any further. As soon as I got to the office I wanted to leave. My nose could be better, but it also could be worse. And the idea of potentially ending up with a fake-looking nose just freaked me out so much. I think that's a good rule when considering messing with your face... if you're so funny-looking that you can't get much worse, then go for it. Otherwise, you may be pushing your luck.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Teeth whitening and some jaw implants to give this big head of mine some proportion.

B

bald=dead

you can be that guy

QMCpJ.png

HAZiS.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Teeth whitening and some jaw implants to give this big head of mine some proportion.

care to elaborate on the jaw implants?
Have you had it done or just exploring?

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
I did them , defn helps with proportioning, am considering adding midface implants as well

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow..he looks totally different! Much better with his new jaw! ..but I would be too scared to have someone put a knife to my face!

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
cant believe im saying this but the guy in those pictures really needed that surgery looking at the results.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
How far are people going to go to change themselves? like seriously? hair,height,jaw, etc etc when is it gonna stop? is the new generation gonna be everyone changing the way they look or something? is there going to be no one who is fully proud about who they are unless they change everything about themselves? wow.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
How far are people going to go to change themselves? like seriously? hair,height,jaw, etc etc when is it gonna stop? is the new generation gonna be everyone changing the way they look or something? is there going to be no one who is fully proud about who they are unless they change everything about themselves? wow.

What's there to be proud of when you look like ****?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
What's there to be proud of when you look like ****?

Like my sig says..."I rather be hated for something i am then be loved for something I'm not"...im nothing special looking but im proud to be what i am...its what makes me...me.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like my sig says..."I rather be hated for something i am then be loved for something I'm not"...im nothing special looking but im proud to be what i am...its what makes me...me.

Very true. but not all people are like you. if plastic surgery makes someone feel good and confident about themselves, why is it so bad? ...yes true that what's imporant is on the inside not the outside and people will see and admire your inner beauty and all but still if you don't like yourself for what you are and how you look, it will make your self-esteem low which results in lack of self-confidence. So what I am trying to say is that if it makes you feel better about yourself, do it!! :woot:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Very true. but not all people are like you. if plastic surgery makes someone feel good and confident about themselves, why is it so bad? ...yes true that what's imporant is on the inside not the outside and people will see and admire your inner beauty and all but still if you don't like yourself for what you are and how you look, it will make your self-esteem low which results in lack of self-confidence. So what I am trying to say is that if it makes you feel better about yourself, do it!! :woot:

Its just how far are people are willing to go to change themselves to the point that you look TOTALLY different then before is just...just...well what ever makes you happy i suppose.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
bit of a misconception that plastic surgery makes you look totally different
good surgery makes you look like a better version of yourself, i speak from personal experience, never do i look in the mirror and be like damn who am i?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
bit of a misconception that plastic surgery makes you look totally different
good surgery makes you look like a better version of yourself, i speak from personal experience, never do i look in the mirror and be like damn who am i?

Bloody hell obviously i never ment it in that way i said "Its just how far are people are willing to go to change themselves to the point that you look TOTALLY different then before" not that you WILL look totally different after what ever surgery i ment how far will you go TO THE POINT off looking totally different...key words HOW FAR ARE YOU WILLING TO GO.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I have considered a nose job because I have a broken nose... of course it's not broken anymore, but it's "semi-crooked" like the OP put it. The crookedness is not visible from side but from the front. Then I realized that the slight crookedness only adds character to my nose and the surgery wouldn't probably fix all my other problems so I just left it there... jaw implants I don't really need lol, have too big a jaw as it is.