Anybody tried Profi*nast???

HateHairLoss

Reaction score
Hello all

I have been on Propecia for two months now and I must say...my problem hasn't gotten any better....maybe my crown area improved but NOT my temple area.

I came across Profi*nast (it's not related to propecia I think)....
I ordered a one month supply to check how it works.

[AND WHY THE HELL DOES THE ADMIN BLOCK THE PRODUCTS NAME OUT??...I HAVE A HONEST DAMN QUESTION HERE??]

Can anybody that has tried it PLEASE post your info here.

It's supposedly stops hair fall in 7 days?
I see more and more people pointing to this product in yahoo answers and sh*t...but nobody actually shares their experiences except the occasional 1 or 2 that says it's the best thing they tried.

Can anybody please elaborate....I would really like some honest opinions here, but please don't shut it out....if you are one of those "f*ck anything else" type of guys than your opinion wont help.

Regards.

Pondle

Reaction score
One month is far too early to evaluate the success or otherwise of Propecia. You need to be aware that hair grows slowly, and it grows in cycles, therefore you will only see any changes after 3 or 4 months at the earliest; in fact, you should give Propecia a full year before deciding whether it's worked or not. Any product that claims to visibly 'work' within 7 days has clearly dishonest advertising. Be wary of the huge number of scams out there. Almost all herbal products are shite.

HateHairLoss

Reaction score
Sorry about the error. I am actually on it 2 months now.
I know it's too early...but damn...to wait a full year while seeing your hair fall out just to HOPE the propecia works is quite scary.

I think prof*inast has applepoly in as well?

Isn't that a good ingredient...I read on this forum numerous places that it works quite well to some extent?

Pondle

Reaction score
These are the ingredients. I see nothing particularly beneficial. Stick with Propecia and if you want to add something to your regimen, I suggest minoxidil - esp. the Rogaine foam. Use Nizoral shampoo a couple of times a week or buy Revita.

Vitamin B6
(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5mg
Biotin 5 mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 150mg
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg
Saw Palmetto
(Serenoa repens)(fruit) 1500 mg
Proprietary Blend
Nettle (Urticadioica) (leaf), Pumpkin
(Cucurbitamaxima) (seed), Eleuthero
Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus),
Uva-Ursi(Arctostaphylosuva-ursi)
(root), Muria Puama (Ptychopetalum
olacoides.) 30 mg
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin, Water.