anybody try emu oil for scalp irritation

Kaze

Established Member
Reaction score
i tried nizoral for itchy burning red bumps caused by finasteride but it didnt work.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there seems to be this emu oil cosmetics craze and i can't be convinced of any benefits because i have not seen 1 bit of scientific backing for any benefits

i think some emu farmer got pissed of because of his bad choice in livestock and made it all up just so he can slaughter his emus for once

Swanson

Established Member
Reaction score
I use emu oil on my face and basically my whole body...and i have noticed that my facial hair is darker and the hair appears to be thicker...

I then applied some to my scalp... and it seems to make my hair darker..only been doing this for around a week though

JLL

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair grows so slowly that it would be impossible to notice changes in hair color in a week, unless emu oil dyes your existing hair.

Kaze

Established Member
Reaction score
meh why did they move my post. it still deals with propecia. no ones gonna help me here.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Emu oil is great for an inflamed scalp, great to use after min as well, if you use it that is.

amsch

Reaction score
Kaze said:
i tried nizoral for itchy burning red bumps caused by finasteride but it didnt work.

Hey there. Where do you have those bumps? I have them on the back of my head and I'm pretty sure it's folliculitis.

What really helps is a shampoo with selenium sulfide, best would be to buy a medical one from your pharmacy. Than buy some tea tree oil and put about 2,5 ml into 100 ml shampoo. Works great in reducing those itchy bumps.