ANYONE considering Armani Needs to Read This

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's ok to post links to other sites but anyone considering Aramani needs to read and follow this thread as it has been proven that unhappy patients are being silenced on other forums by the admin. I also hear some mind blowing negative news on Armani will be released in a few days. My guess is that they have been exposed for lighting issues and maybe some cover up products in after photos of patients but it's just a guess.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/fo ... 096204/p/1

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Mmm, It's not very surprising if they do gloss up their photos.. But I'm generally skeptical to believe conspiracy theories.

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Not sure what to make of that link.

Been keeping up with that thread on the other site.

There are always two sides to a story, and the truth will suface eventually.

Where are you learning about this additional information that may come to light?

I follow all of the major forums.

:lost:

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude said:

Where are you learning about this additional information that may come to light?

I haven't got anything official but a well respected poster told me big news is on the way.

Anyone who folloed HLH should not be surprised at all that Farrel was in bed with Armani

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

I would stay far way from any of that mess and purported claims that cannot be substantiated.

:dunno:

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Dude said:

I haven't got anything official but a well respected poster told me big news is on the way.

Anyone who folloed HLH should not be surprised at all that Farrel was in bed with Armani

I would find that very surprising since Farrel has never recommended any particular surgeon over another or promoted any particular surgeon. Also Farrel himself has openly stated that he got HIS transplant from Dr. Wolf so I don't see how that reconciles with "being in bed" with Armani.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
global said:
HT55 said:
Dude said:

I would find that very surprising since Farrel has never recommended any particular surgeon over another or promoted any particular surgeon. Also Farrel himself has openly stated that he got HIS transplant from Dr. Wolf so I don't see how that reconciles with "being in bed" with Armani.

Please, me and about a dozen other posters were kicked off that forum for questioning Armani. Now It has been proven that Farell was protecting Armani.

BTW Farell has one of the worst hair transplant's I have ever seen besides people who were butchered.

CCS

Reaction score
I can't say anything about Armani, but I can say that in the right lighting and right angle, my grafts look very dense, and I'm sure all hair transplant after picts from all doctors are taken from this same angle and lighting. From other angles, it can be seen that I have 1/3 density. If there is any conspiracy, it is with all hair transplant docs that say "50% density looks just as thick as 100% density", or "the human eye can't distinguish 50 grafts per cm2 from higher densities." Simply not true. If you get this density, you will look alright from certain angles, and thin from others.

My other experience: Bosley says they match hair angle and direction, yet they did a completely different angle and direction in my donor area, which Dr Keene had to match to avoid transection of old grafts. Bosley charged $9 per graft, yet they left a half inch scar on the back of my head. Dr Keene left an almost invisible scar one time, and then a 1/8 to 1/4 inch scar the second time. So even if they are good and post their best results, they don't advertise the bad ones. Dr Keene is fully modern, and uses 18 inch monitors when slicing the hairs apart. Yet I'm pretty sure my second session with her never grew out of the scalp. It is hard to know what you are going to get.

I think the logical step would be for us to ask the poster of this thread, and his friends, to scan and upload their reciepts to prove that they were Armani's patients. If they don't do that, then we should not believe the posters.

CCS

Reaction score
Dude said:
Did Vayder ever get his refund?

:dunno:

Maybe the reason Bosley charges $9 per graft for strip grafts is because they guarantee the grafts will grow out or your money back. I don't think the $4 places have that guarantee. Kind of hints at a 50% rate, except there would be a lot more complaints on here if that were true.

Petchsky

Reaction score
How many transplants have you had CCS? You still wear a hair system? Got any pics. Interesting comment on the 50cm2. You think it's best to make sure i get higher amount when i go for surgery?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I can't say anything about Armani, but I can say that in the right lighting and right angle, my grafts look very dense, and I'm sure all hair transplant after picts from all doctors are taken from this same angle and lighting.

I assure you Dr Shapiro's pics are not doctored in any way and he takes them from multiple angles under harsh lighting .

He uses a flash for the head down top shot which will expose density issues more and he turns the flas off for front on pics which again exposes the hairline more.

A lot of Armani's pics are glamor shots.

There a re many unhappy Armai patients and if farrell didn't delete all the negative Armani posts you could search HLH for them.

What is pure BS is that guys would come on the forum and say they were not ahppy with Armani then they were contacted by the Armani rep and they never posted again. Obviously some back room deal was made where they would get a free touchup but had to keep quiet about their results.

Armani and his reps are very shady plain and simple

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HT55 I think you are seeing conspiracies where there are none, or at least no firm evidence yet.

Farrel has said that the Armani posts were removed by a hacker to discredit HLH, and in fact it was Farrel himself who alerted HLH members to their removal. Also it is obvious that HLH is now involved in litigation with another forum over this issue and so he can't say anything more about it until that is finished.

If anyone had any evidence at all that it was Farrel himself who removed the posts it would have been posted by now, but there is none. So far all those claims are just conjecture & rumour mongering. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

As far as unhappy Armani patients being "silenced", again I think that is overdramatising the situation. If someone is unhappy with their results (& we know NO doctor has 100% happy patients) then it is not sinister for Armani reps to offer them free extra work to improve the result, that just shows that they offer a good service to their customers.

And we don't know if they had to sign any agreement not to criticise Armani on the internet in exchange for the work or not, maybe they did & maybe they didn't, does it really matter?

By the way, I have no interest in defending Armani, I had my transplant with Dr. Wolf. If Farrels is anything like mine I really doubt it can be the worst you have ever seen, surely you've seen some of the work Bosley has done? :)

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
P.S. It's completely obvious to anyone that the photos of Armanis patients are all taken in extremely favourable lighting conditions by a professional photographer who has attempted to make them all look like male models!

I don't consider that any kind of scandalous revelation since it has always been so obvious. If any kind of artificial aid like Topic was used however that would be a different matter.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
global said:
HT55 I think you are seeing conspiracies where there are none, or at least no firm evidence yet.

Farrel has said that the Armani posts were removed by a hacker to discredit HLH, and in fact it was Farrel himself who alerted HLH members to their removal. Also it is obvious that HLH is now involved in litigation with another forum over this issue and so he can't say anything more about it until that is finished.

If anyone had any evidence at all that it was Farrel himself who removed the posts it would have been posted by now, but there is none. So far all those claims are just conjecture & rumour mongering. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

As far as unhappy Armani patients being "silenced", again I think that is overdramatising the situation. If someone is unhappy with their results (& we know NO doctor has 100% happy patients) then it is not sinister for Armani reps to offer them free extra work to improve the result, that just shows that they offer a good service to their customers.

And we don't know if they had to sign any agreement not to criticise Armani on the internet in exchange for the work or not, maybe they did & maybe they didn't, does it really matter?

By the way, I have no interest in defending Armani, I had my transplant with Dr. Wolf. If Farrels is anything like mine I really doubt it can be the worst you have ever seen, surely you've seen some of the work Bosley has done? :)

How long have you followed the whole Armani thing on HLH ? You need alot more than one thread to sum up what has been going on over there for a long time.

This BS went on for years and dozens of unhappy aptients have posted very poor results then all of a sudden they just disappear. It was quite obvious what was happening.

Farrel has banned over 20 people for criticizing Armani.

HLH was just an Armani forum

Using far more grafts than other DR's to get a less impressive result from his FUE and offering free touchups is not good for the patients donor or wallet and sooner or later this will come back to kick you in the ***.

His mega FUE is very hit and miss and all these touchups prove it.

Farrells hair transplant is so bad he had pics up for about a week and took them down.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't really followed the whole thing much at all I admit, I just read this week about posts about Armani not being allowed on HLH anymore, but I still think there isn't enough hard evidence to make those claims about Farrel.

One thing I do agree with you about though, its obvious that Armani's FUE isn't up to the same standard as his strip surgery, there just haven't been anywhere near the amount of satisfied FUE patients with wow results like we used to see from his strip work.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
global said:
One thing I do agree with you about though, its obvious that Armani's FUE isn't up to the same standard as his strip surgery, there just haven't been anywhere near the amount of satisfied FUE patients with wow results like we used to see from his strip work.

Well that's it in a nutshell. Ridiculas claims from his clinic such as FUE is not surgery, 15K FUE donor staying inside the DHT resistant zone on the AVERAGE patients, claims of 20K FUE being harvested. All of these come with promises that they will show proof but it never comes.

If you questioned Armani's resluts on HLH Farrell eventually banned you.

Patients would show up and post photos of terrible FUE yield then all of a sudden not post anymore. Obviously someone offered them something to shut up.

His rep Pats205 posted pics every month of his first hair transplant with Armani (strip) then has all sorts of reasons why he can't post pics of his recent FUE surgery ( which is now about a year old) and this from an Armani rep !

I could go on and on

Petchsky

Reaction score
Farrell's site seems to be paying the price now, went on their recently, barely any new posts or posters on the site.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Farrell's site seems to be paying the price now, went on their recently, barely any new posts or posters on the site.

That's because the word "Armani" is not allowed on his forum anymore.