Anyone done a hair transplant with DR HASSON?

Jayz

Reaction score
I'd like to speak or email anyone who has done a hair transplant with Dr Hasson in Vancouver. I'm planning a hair transplant there later this year and would like to get as much feedback as possible from former patients of his, good or bad, before committing to it. Any response would be really appreciated. :mrgreen:

bearingitall

Reaction score
He is in the top 3 hair transplant doctors out there for strip surgery. I had my 2nd hair transplant with him last month and he and the staff are extremely professional and thorough. That said, Hasson and Wong is an extremely busy clinic and I was a little disappointed in my 2nd surgery with the planning as I felt that Dr. Hasson could have achieved a slightly better yield. But compared to almost every other doctor out there, he did a great job.2

Forgot to add:
1st surgery 4600+ grafts
2nd surgery 2600+ grafts
NW5-6
Large head with lots of surface area
Fine wavy hair, both surgeries had a lot of single hair follicles

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jayz said:
I'd like to speak or email anyone who has done a hair transplant with Dr Hasson in Vancouver. I'm planning a hair transplant there later this year and would like to get as much feedback as possible from former patients of his, good or bad, before committing to it. Any response would be really appreciated. :mrgreen:

Get in touch with Jotronic the H+W rep and I'm pretty sure he will arrrange for you to seee patients in person