ANYONE ELSE USING XANDROX 5% and 15% COMBO? RESULTS???

lunarjm

Reaction score
I've been using 1ML Xandrox 5% in the mornings and 1ML Xandrox 15% in the evenings for the past year. I also use Dr. Lee's Regrowth shampoo.

I think my hair loss in the frontal temporal lobes has slowed, but I have not noticed any new hair growth, besides these fine white hairs that never seem to mature. I am thinking about adding Revivogen and Nizoral to my plan to KICKSTART things...any suggestions or experiences to share?

FYI: I've made a personal decision not to take Propecia based on feedback I've read.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
So you want to get on a less proven treatment like revivogen? Revivogen doesn't have the negative feedback that finasteride has, and it doesn't have nearly the postive either. Remember this site attracts mostly people looking for help, and if finasteride worked fine for them they wouldn't really need help. This isn't an accurate cross section of everyone who takes propecia.

Side effects will go away if you stop using it, if thats what you're worried about.

The minoxidil is probably helping your situation. With finasteride, you will most likely stop losing hair and the minoxidil will act purely for regrowth on top of baseline. Right now you are still losing your hair though minoxidil is providing more coverage than you would have if you weren't on anything.

Also definitely get on on nizoral. Your minoxidil nuked scalp (or more accurately alcohol nuked) will feel better and less flakey.

Good luck and make good decisions
Mh

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
I was seeing some results from using xandrox15 1 ml at night. I used 1 ml of regular ppg free minoxidil in the morning. I was on X15 for almost a year and then my scalp became seriously inflamed. I narrowed it down to the azelaic acid in the X15. It sucks having to drop the one thing that worked for me. My warning is not too use too much X15 because that azelaic acid can rip your scalp up.