Anyone ever take proscalpin

bulletproof

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am new here but i ordered nonprescrip propecia from tabmd i think it was and i got my order today. the packets are labeled proscalpin from dadha pharma..anyone ever used these? i mean is it the same as propecia? just wanna make sure im getting the real thing here and cant find any posts here on that brand or pharmacy. any help would be great! thanks

nenartpk

Reaction score
bulletproof, any updates? I am having trouble verifying the veracity of this particular generic as well? Have you taken it?

billthebaron

Reaction score
Hi there, Ive been taking proscalpin from dadha for about 5 months or so now. I experienced initial shedding, though that was to some degree incidental to the severe (though i have no cross reference) shedding I was experiencing that spurred me to start taking it in the first place. About 2.5 months in the shedding stopped. I havent noticed any regrowth per se at this point, but importantly i dont seem to be losing hair so perhaps the proscalpin has put the brakes on...?

I would say ive had some, what might be described as severe, day to day mood swings in the past 3 months that ive never expreienced before - though these could be attributed to the 'stage' in my life 25yrs, girl troubles, career anxieties yadda yadda. Difficult to say, though the quick fluctuations in mood have led me to at least suspect the drugs.

Anything to report from you guys?

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got Proscalpin aswell. Never heard of it. Anyone here who knows/have some experience with it?

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I don't know what country you're writing from, but If you have the option of going with an MD and getting a proper prescription for Propecia or Proscar, then go that route.

You don't want to risk your health by buying shoty medications from some unknown website.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
No more experiences with this?

Hello.

I don't know what country you're writing from, but If you have the option of going with an MD and getting a proper prescription for Propecia or Proscar, then go that route.

You don't want to risk your health by buying shoty medications from some unknown website.

I understand what you mean. The thing is, Propecia and Proscar are so expensive in my country. Sadly.