Anyone ever taken oral flutamide?

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anybody here ever taken flutamide orally?

I've been reading around and a couple of people mentioned the side effects being so extraordinary it just isn't worth it. I think i remember seeing a transgender person (maybe this forum) who easily had the best results i've ever seen (a nw5 - nw2{3}). But looking through the list of side effects was shockingly scary, has anybody ever tried it even once a week?

I think the two types of meds for oral consumption were:
Eulexin
Flutamin

el_duterino

Reaction score
have you ever seen the movie "Little Children" ? the bad/bald guy would have been the perfect for oral flutamide.. to solve his 2 issues...

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
el_duterino said:
have you ever seen the movie "Little Children" ? the bad/bald guy would have been the perfect for oral flutamide.. to solve his 2 issues...

This fellow:

jackie-earle-haley.jpg

el_duterino

Reaction score
yep that's him...
In fact one of the medically listed usage of flutamide is the for curing sex offenders or people with such strong urges.
Works very well too, I used it.

I could not sexually offend my girlfriend anymore.
Hair was great though.

CCS

Reaction score
Someone would have to pay me a lot to play that kind of bad guy. I bet some people see him as his character after the movie. Dumb, but probably true, unless he goes on saturday night live afterwards and laughs it off to show his real personality. But if he has a quiet personality, the character would stick.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
thenational said:
Has anybody here ever taken flutamide orally?

The famous poster who calls himself "maneless" took a full dose of flutamide orally for a while (750 mg/day), and he says it made him extremely sick. He says he could literally just barely get out of bed and crawl on his hands and knees to the bathroom to relieve himself. He quit taking it shortly after that, and eventually recovered.