Anyone experimenting with fluridil yet??

viperfish

Reaction score
Anyone using this stuff yet?? I've been doing some research on this sh*t and it seems to be very promising!

G

CHeck out the Funkster's website. He hasn't updated it in a long time but he has six month results pics to compare with his baseline and three months.

http://www.funkster.com/follicles/

He was also using duta but he has dropped that because he wants to do an all topical regimen. He's kicked male pattern baldness in the *** with his regimen.

viperfish

Reaction score
Ever website I go on I can not believe some of the photos I have seen from people using this stuff. I also have heard nobody say anything bad about fluridil and most people claiming positive results. Thanks for the link badasshairday! :) I think I will be trying this very soon!

G

Here's another link that may help you in obtaining some fluridil. THe Funk got it shipped from poland or somthing. It's a pretty old thread so perhaps it has gotten easier to obtain fluridil. But here's the thread anyways.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... php?t=3513

This stuff has the potential to be the next big treatment in hairloss.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm giving spironolactone a full year trial which means less than 3 more months and then i'm going to try this sh*t. I've heard nothing but good things from fluridil which is far more than I can say for spironolactone. The only down side is the cost.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I checked menspharma.com and the cost is'nt as bad as I thought. $128 (includes S&H) for a 3 month supply. That's only $42.60/month which is cheaper than propecia and only $5/month higher than 5% spironolactone.

viperfish

Reaction score
Yeah George the price is really not that bad. I was surprised too when I visited the menspharma website. The Eucapil (I don't know if I'm spelling that right) contains grape seed oil also, which should help with any irritation that may be caused from alcohol within the product. I'm gonna give my revivogen/spironolactone combo a little more time. I just added propecia and I'm having sides from it so I don't think I'm gonna be on the finasteride long if they continue. Next I will use Fluridil or remove my nuts. :wink:

G

Viperfish, maybe you are more prone to the sides because you are on spironolactone and fina at the same time.

viperfish

Reaction score
It could be that I am more prone to side effects because of the spironolactone. I decided yesterday that I'm gonna hold off on the spironolactone for a little bit and also take the finasteride with food. Maybe this will work so I will give it a try.