Anyone got their hair transplant at a young age and needed to raise their hairline later?

baydude

Reaction score
What is the best method for raising hairline if you want the cleanest look?

I know laser, FUE and a brow lift can be options but which one will make your scalp below intended hairline look most clean?

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score

I know laser, FUE and a brow lift can be options but which one will make your scalp below intended hairline look most clean?

Laser/ electrolisis.
But why not keep the hair there? IF you shave anyway, is the shadow at the hairline that bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Laser/ electrolisis.
But why not keep the hair there? IF you shave anyway, is the shadow at the hairline that bad?

baydude

Reaction score
Laser/ electrolisis.

It's an unnaturally low hairline that I've never had before even in my younger years. Curves down to half my temple points. I can shave it everyday but it's a hassle. Any reference to a patient with good electrolysis work? Any clinic or doctor recommendations?