Anyone have any luck w/ Beta sistosterol?

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on it at the minute. will see if it helps. Might be hard to reallly know though as i started xandrox 15 plus last night

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
If by "Luck" you mean, mantaining almost all of hair i had almost 2 years ago, than look no further...I've been a Lucky bastard!!
If by luck, you mean, having virtually no side-effects, than again..i'm a lucky SOB!

Of course that i didn't grew 1000000x times the amount of hair some people on finasteride did (caugh, caugh :jackit: ), but hey, i'm just a lucky guy, not an hair loss guru, or a VERY Lucky guy like those guys into the finasteride stuff!lol

Oh, by the way, i'm 37, yes my male pattern baldness in the last 5-7 years is a lot agressive, i have family precedents of male pattern baldness, i had been on finasteride, for at least the same period of time i'm now on phytosterols/beta sistoterols, with no better results..and no, it's not the only thing in my regime. The peel i take as internal has phytosterol+OPC+EGCG+MSM+Taurine, i also use topicals, i've been rotating Elsom, Skin Biology, Phyto...for the past 3 weeks i've been using a new Korean product, that consists mainly of proanthocyanidins+Mentha oil+Licorice+Copper Peptides+BioPeptides+EGCG's+Stem Cells+Growth Factors...but of course i can't give any credits for that last one, cause it's only been for a short time.

Oh, and no, i have no photos..and i don't care of what other people think of my regime, or if they believe or not..i do my one testing in myself, and that's the best way for making analysis, i don't care of what the big companys present as result..don't give a flying f***.

A nice day

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a little heads up to some. I stopped beta sistosterol as it decreased my libido. dosn't affect some people i know but it affected me. Wasn't placebo either considering i didn't know it could have that side effect in the first place until i after i got it. I'm on xandrox 15 + but it's not that as my libido is now perfect after stopping beta sistesterol. Also, i had the reduced libido before i even started the xandrox while on beta S.

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
I was using this:

Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol Mega Strength 375 mg

1 per day.

I guess that's a pretty strong dose come to think of it. Maybe i should buy a lesser strength one or something