Anyone have links to other hair loss forums

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I have found some other interesting forums but have lost the links. I am more interested in forums discussing hair transplant's...Anyone? Thanks

G

This is not to promote stuff or so but I find hairlosstalk to be the most unbiased and well negative of all other hairloss sites. When I see "the cure is here" posted by HairLossTalk.com on this forum then I know the cure is here.

No other hairloss site has gained that trust.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Turbo...weren't you asked politely by HairLossTalk.com not to promote your own site here? That's pretty rude and not cool bro.

That being said I totally agree with Nesta. When HairLossTalk.com was down for a couple of days I went to a couple other forums and quite honestly they don't even compare to HairLossTalk.com.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
The best thing i ever did was bookmark this site. Other sites are fine for looking at photos of other peoples results but don't frequent the sites that push the natural products, they are fed by one persons skewed results and a bunch of believers.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I to could not access the site for a few days so i looked up hairsite i think, some interesting stuff and a few posters from here i recognised but to be honest there site pissed me off, it must of been the layout, i just found it really anoying! Everytime you want to view a post you then have to click the "view all" option, i mean that extra click just pushed me over the edge man.

mrlestat

Reaction score
I too couldn't access this site for a couple of days and I had anxiety attacks :cry: I tried many other forums but none compared to the honesty, humour and frankness of this one.....

I read these forums for many weeks before becoming a member/ contributor & I would encourage others who are yet to take that step to do so to ensure this forum remains fresh and vibrant... :) HairLossTalk.com thankyou ...

Axon

Reaction score
This is the only forum that keeps me coming back. Hair loss is no longer an issue for me and I owe a great debt to both HairLossTalk.com and Farrell of Hairloss Help.

The personalities (and the occasional desire to help) on this site keep me coming back for more. No offense to HLH, but the staggering level of whining that goes on there....it's enough to make your head explode.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
Basketballhead said:
I have found some other interesting forums but have lost the links. I am more interested in forums discussing hair transplant's...Anyone? Thanks

i think this is a great site
but if your interested in hair transplant I would look at hairlosshelp.com there hairtransplant forums are pretty good
A lot of Doctors post on there