Anyone heard about Mutamba Bark (Guazuma ulmifolia)??

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I did some reading on the following site and found that this might be very affective because it has been used in Amazon for centuries to treat various diseases and than I also noticed that hair loss was part of it. It says on that site that it has to be topically applied on the bald spots...

It also says its loaded with procyanidin B-2 and all other beneficial and anticancer properties..

Also found the following..
Mutamba bark. A decoction of mutamba bark has been used for centuries in South America, particularly in the Amazon countries. Don’t be too quick to dismiss this one, as mutamba bark extract was proven in Japanese "in vivo" studies in 2001 to 2002 to actually grow new hair. Boil mutamba bark until well condensed. Apply once or twice daily to bald areas.

But it seems that this plant is sold in powder form and couldnt find anything in leaf form.. maybe boil the powder according to instruction??

http://www.rain-tree.com/mutamba.htm

Jacob

Reaction score
Nope..I figured Blood of the Dragon smells better..but I could be wrong :whistle:

Jacob

Reaction score
Yeah...along with the dozens and dozens of other things I've used along with it :laugh:

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
LostWind said:
Hello,

I did some reading on the following site and found that this might be very affective because it has been used in Amazon for centuries to treat various diseases and than I also noticed that hair loss was part of it. It says on that site that it has to be topically applied on the bald spots...

It also says its loaded with procyanidin B-2 and all other beneficial and anticancer properties..

Also found the following..
Mutamba bark. A decoction of mutamba bark has been used for centuries in South America, particularly in the Amazon countries. Don’t be too quick to dismiss this one, as mutamba bark extract was proven in Japanese "in vivo" studies in 2001 to 2002 to actually grow new hair. Boil mutamba bark until well condensed. Apply once or twice daily to bald areas.

But it seems that this plant is sold in powder form and couldnt find anything in leaf form.. maybe boil the powder according to instruction??

http://www.rain-tree.com/mutamba.htm

Does it have more than chocamine or apple? Also list other benefits and side effects