Anyone here had BHT done at least 3 months ago?

CCS

Reaction score
Can you see the dot scars in the donor area? How small are they, and do you have even a slight tan?

I'm thinking about using my thigh hair for BHT, but don't want to do it if it will give my thighs a slight speckled look.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Where do you want it transplanted too?
2 points:
1) Do you walk around with your thighs on display much?
2) Do people often stick their face about an inch from them? because thats how close you'd have to get to see anything.

CCS

Reaction score
I want to have some beard hair used to lower my hairline 1/4 inch, and then leg hair used to go in between existing hair grafts to thicken them up a bit. I don't expect to get perfect density, but if I can hide the scalp a bit more that would be good enough.

I want to be able to wear a speedo, and not worry about a light tan exposing stuff.

I honestly do not care if every person on the planet saw scars on me all the time as long as the woman I'm with did not see them. And when she is going down, she might see them and it might detract from the view. I don't care if she can just notice something, as long as it is not a speckled look that detracts from the appearance. Everyone has pores. I just don't want ti looking worse than pores. I would not want it looking as bad as the big poors on my nose. That would be unacceptable.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i try to find also info about body hair transplants...
on another forum is a person that is just back from istanbul , he payed there 3000 euro for 2700 grafts bodyhairtransplants
and they put the grafts on his crown....

i would also be intrested to put some bodyhair into my crown , because my crown is at some places a little bit thin , not bald...

my question : can you see the diffrence when they put bodyhairgrafts between the other hair on the crown.. ?

i have still donorhair on the back , just did one transplant of 2725 grafts, also in istanbul , and i am verry happy with this...

i'm just curious if you can see a diffrence between bodyhair and the hair.... sinds i would put it on little thinner area on the crown....

CCS

Reaction score
I think for a typical $5000 small procedure, the cost of air travel would make up for any savings between a US doctor vs a foreign doctor. And since more english speakers use US doctors, you can get a better idea of which doctors are best over here, but can't really judge the foreign ones as well.

Now if you are getting a much bigger session, or doing scalp FUE, and spending over $10,000 on a visit, then the foreign doctor makes more sense, and you can just stay there a while.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
I honestly do not care if every person on the planet saw scars on me all the time as long as the woman I'm with did not see them. And when she is going down, she might see them and it might detract from the view. I don't care if she can just notice something, as long as it is not a speckled look that detracts from the appearance.

Dude! If she's got your c*** in her mouth do you think she's going to be worried about slight imperfections on your thigh skin???? :roll:
She wont be looking down anyway, b**ch should be looking up at your face. :youbet:

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
from here its not mutch money to go to istanbul...

i payed 500 euro for 1 week istanbul... and you got roomservice in the hotel
and a checkup later... also theres a person that helps and informs you...
they translate everything the doctor says from turkisch to dutch (sinds i'm from belgium)
but the doctors there also speak english , so communication is not a problem...
the quality is the same as in belgium, cant say i have a negative thing to say about it
my Doctor at home say's its verry nice done...

the diffrence is huge .... when i say this , i mean the price :

in belgium : 4 euro / graft FUE
istanbul : 0,72 euro / graft FUE and 1,2 euro / grafts bodyhairtransplant...

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
some pics
i also have a heavy regime... so its not all credits to my hair transplant, but its done great...

pics are before hairmeds and before hair transplant ...
and now 1 year later...

its not perfect , but i'm getting there , maybe another hair transplant this summer, maybe back in istanbul
dont know yet...

the only thing that doesnt change is my crown , can get the thing any fuller...
i have regrowth frontal with my regime, but on the crown it seems not to have any change
and i'm using alot of hairmeds...

i used a flash on the cam , so its seems thinner , but in real it looks thicker (little more density)

greetings from belgium...

Attachments

• startpoint 2008_front.JPG
    startpoint 2008_front.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 213
  • startpoint 2008_side.JPG
    startpoint 2008_side.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
  • startpoint 2008_back.jpg
    startpoint 2008_back.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 2009 front.jpg
    2009 front.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 210
  • 2009 on top.jpg
    2009 on top.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 2009 back.jpg
    2009 back.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 225

Petchsky

Reaction score
You were pretty bald, good comeback :)

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks...
its only the beginning... i want it all back...
i think its possible that i'm gonna do another hair transplant after the summer...

i started most of my regime 2 weeks after my first hair transplant , before that i only used minoxidil 2% for 1 year with 0% result...

i have read that the effect of haarmedicine is : 3 years , in this time you can have regrowth , is this correct ?
for the moment i am 1 year on my way with duta and other stuff... you can see the time i started using my produkts in my regime below...
i have 0% hairloss and regrowth for the moment

so in theorie i can still have a good recovery of a part of my lost hair ?

i still dont know if i would use bodyhair to fill in the crown , that people will not see the diffrence between the hair that there and the bodyhair ??
thats what i wanne know...

i think i have still a lot of donorhair left , sinds i had only 1 hair transplant ...
i will check this in the future with a HTclinic , to know how mutch donor i have left for transplantation...
but if it can do the job with bodyhair, or a part with bodyhair and the other part with FUE (regular donorhair)
that what i wanne know...

yep i lost a huge part of my hair on top , when i was 17 i had no hairproblems and i had a huge hairdensity , can post a picture... but i think everyone had a huge density when they where younger...

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Can you see the dot scars in the donor area? How small are they, and do you have even a slight tan?

I'm thinking about using my thigh hair for BHT, but don't want to do it if it will give my thighs a slight speckled look.

I had hair taken from my beard. I have a naturally dark skin. No scars.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I want to have some beard hair used to lower my hairline 1/4 inch,
I dont think beard hair in hairline is the best idea. Its way too coarse for hairline stuff.

CCS

Reaction score
Devender said:
CCS said:

I had hair taken from my beard. I have a naturally dark skin. No scars.

Thanks. This is the kind of response I'm looking for.

CCS

Reaction score
Devender said:
CCS said:
I dont think beard hair in hairline is the best idea. Its way too coarse for hairline stuff.

Yeah, I looked close at my beard hair and head hair. Definitely thicker in the beard. If I use any BHT, it will be for putting hair back in the donor holes, and for my temples which I keep short anyway, and for filling in my donor scar. I'll just do FUE on top, and beard hair for straightening my beard.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Devender said:
CCS said:

Yeah, I looked close at my beard hair and head hair. Definitely thicker in the beard. If I use any BHT, it will be for putting hair back in the donor holes, and for my temples which I keep short anyway, and for filling in my donor scar. I'll just do FUE on top, and beard hair for straightening my beard. But none of this will happen if I don't get my business off the ground soon. I really need to jump on that so I can either get it going or accept it won't happen and move on.

What's your business idea CCS?

CCS

Reaction score
Yeah, but now my plan is to just use my lower leg hair for my frontal transplants. It is pretty course. Half the hairs down there are as thick as my thickest head hair, and same color, and pretty straight.