Anyone here lend me $500 a month?

Axon

Reaction score
The horror, the horror.

Anyone that still believes in WSMR could stand in the fiery pits of hell and laugh at the devil himself.

Axon

Reaction score
bombscience said:
Axon, why do you say that? just curious..

Cause it was exposed as a scam, or least as close as one can get to a scam, oh....6 months ago or so.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Yeah, and we had "cutting edge" hairsite enthusiasts calling us lame, old, and boring and behind the times for not making it a centerpiece of our site.

Its so nice being right all the time.

MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:

G

Can you tell us anymore about the scam, any threads, who exposed it?

cheers

I guess I won't be needing that $500 after all, thanks for all the offers.

Ty

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
hey HairLossTalk.com, you have any thoughts on fluridil or RU yet? I see mixed things on it on like every site, RU is apparently absorbed in some folks prone to side effects to...which is bad for me =P

Redbone

Reaction score
Thats to bad Tynan my uncle Vito from the Bronx NY wanted to lend yous the cash at 50% interest.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
I make you some peptides in my basement lab and sell them to you cheap and it works great. Below is a picture of how great it has worked for me.

:hairy:

That picture was taken early in the morning and from far away so that is why it is so small.

So sell some blood and send me a check for your peptides at the bargian price of 399.95 + 99.95 for S&H, no C.O.D.'s must be psychotic to order

G

I would never buy anything from WSMR now. Theres far too many holes in their credibility there like mouldy Swiss cheese now.

Yeah, and we had "cutting edge" hairsite enthusiasts calling us lame, old, and boring and behind the times for not making it a centerpiece of our site.

Its so nice being right all the time.

But you guys are lame! :laugh: Just kidding.

From the begginning their were so many fishy things about WSMR. Dont know how it became such a big thing so quickly, desperation breeds naiveity.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
OOps my bad .I thought the sciencetists behind it were ligit .What about tin peptide? Is it more effective?

G

You should try the anti-DHT Poop peptide. That sh*t is the real deal.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I would still like to try the folligen tin peptide with copper just for cocktail sake .No joke