Anyone here who has done a female hair transplant

darkangel

Reaction score
Hi,

Are there any ladies here who had done a hair transplant. please let know your feedback. My scalp in the top is quite visible for the last 20 years. I have tried many other methods, but nothing worked. So I thought hair transplant is the best and quickest way to get the hair back. I was told this procedure is done for men, but I would like to know if any ladies have done hair transplants.
Pic scalp below

Attachments

• hair scalp.jpg
    hair scalp.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 217

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I have not done a transplant and can't either due to lack of stable donor hair, but a transplant could work for a female if you have enough donor hair in the back. From your picture it looks like your hair loss is concentrated to the top, and if that's the case you could be a transplant candidate.

darkangel

Reaction score
I have not done a transplant and can't either due to lack of stable donor hair, but a transplant could work for a female if you have enough donor hair in the back. From your picture it looks like your hair loss is concentrated to the top, and if that's the case you could be a transplant candidate.

I do not think I have dense hair in the back as well (pics below). My hair density is low overall though each strand is thicker than average. Going for an apointment with a plastic surgeon next week. Let me see what she has to say. I wish there could be external hair donors just as in organs:crazy:

IMG_2679.jpgIMG_2683.jpg