Anyone interested in creating a new hair product?

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey,

With all the experimenting, team work and so on this forum, I was wondering if ther are any business people and investors interested in working together on a small project to create, test, and R&D a new topical.

I have some money to invest in this, I know it can be succesfull, Im looking for someone who is interested in this and serious enough to also invest time, money, and knowledge.

The ROI should be huge. I have other business partners and investors who can invest in us after we get the ball rolling and create a good topical.

And also a website or a forum as a second possible venture.

Serious people may send me a PM.

Jacob

Reaction score
What are you looking to put in it? Elsom Research may be a place to have make it..depending upon what's in it.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
proprietary information :)

but green tea, saw palmetto, copper peptides, and then some secret ingredients that I have a feeling will help. Also needs to be done in R&D.

any ideas on some good ingredients?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
LOL

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
proprietary information :)

but green tea, saw palmetto, copper peptides, and then some secret ingredients that I have a feeling will help. Also needs to be done in R&D.

any ideas on some good ingredients?

haha, this is exactly why I am skeptical of most hair loss product.s

Jacob

Reaction score
Elsom uses copper phospholipids.

Other ingreds? Spin traps..luteolin...L-taurine...melatonin..laminaria...? Too many I guess.

Here's Fred's topical..lots of good ingreds there too: http://www.sinere.com/