Anyone know anything about this stuff?

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I reckon, by accepting the one month free trial and giving your credit card details, you'll miss the small print saying that you'll be charged and sent a 6 month supply after, unless you explicity contact them to cancel...and it will be a pain in the arse to cancel.

Cassin

Reaction score
Fundi said:
I reckon, by accepting the one month free trial and giving your credit card details, you'll miss the small print saying that you'll be charged and sent a 6 month supply after, unless you explicity contact them to cancel...and it will be a pain in the arse to cancel.

I have no idea about the specific product Colin is talking about but this ^^^ scenario happens all too often.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
What is the obsession with moving topics, mods?

Surely this fitted under the "general" ambit. Indeed im not sure if i would classify this as an "experimental treatment" per se for starters.

Anyway as someone above said its probably an annoyance somewhat , im sure there's small print with the one month free trial or whatever but my quesiton was did anyone ever try it.

Its hard to believe a product could be completely useless yet have so much claims, surely there's something in it. Or not...