Anyone nervous about Biden and his hair transplant

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously scared about it making bad hair transplant mainstream, open to mockery. People will be easier to spot hair transplant, and the jokes will be endless. I had bad hair transplant years ago, in my early 20s. I had corrective procedures done before I turned 30, but it's still not that good looking, and people one in a while call me out on it, and my donor supply is totally gone.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I know the feeling I hate to see ads in the back of newspapers, at least here in the UK we dont have Bosely ads on tv. People have questioned me about my hair but they have no clue about hair transplant's or how they work so they cant work it out. I hate the idea of hair transplant's becoming common knowledge.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think hair transplant is common knoweledge but no one knows the details. I believe many people think it is definitive solution or others that its a scam operation.

Anyway i really hope that hair transplant and (especially) concealers dont become widely known...

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
recboi said:
I'm seriously scared about it making bad hair transplant mainstream, open to mockery. People will be easier to spot hair transplant, and the jokes will be endless. I had bad hair transplant years ago, in my early 20s. I had corrective procedures done before I turned 30, but it's still not that good looking, and people one in a while call me out on it, and my donor supply is totally gone.

Theres carefully combed hairstyles post hair transplant of Biden and then theres real life patients like one on this video http://www.vimeo.com/1625232
There the ex PM of pakistan, Nawaz Sharif, the Italian PM Berlusconi and some other well known names that have got ok hair transplants. hair transplants will become more common knowledge. The key is people knowing that good as well as bad hair transplants are possible. Biden's is an example of an outdated method that depleted his donor but he still managed to get respite by corrective hair transplant. I dont think you are correct in hoping people not coming to know truth about good as well as bad hair transplant. Thats a very selfish view.

Wylie

Reaction score
I for one am glad that someone with a bad hair transplant (which looks ok now) has made it one step away from the pinnacle of power.

For that is a reminder that anyone, even those of us butchered (like myself) can go on to do more than lead normal lives, we can accomplish so much more.

The more people know that Biden has had a hair transplant the less grief the rest of us will get for ours. And if mine looked better I wouldnt care what anyone thought of it anyway, but such is not the case

s.a.f

Reaction score
Jay Leno's been doing a lot of jokes about Bidens 'hair plugs'.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think that's how the general public got to know about transplants in the 80s, when comedians took the piss.

I think H/T's will slowly become more common, but that's only because they now work and are an alternative solution to giving you back some hair, but saying this, only people who are losing hair will care, the hair plentiful s out there won't really pay any attention imo

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think it'll be a long time before the public get to understand what goes on with a hair transplant at the moment. I think people think its hair extension / weave / fake type hair being stuck into your head and not your own real growing hair. They probably think of dolls hair plug looking results.
I think they also fail to understand the limitations of a hair transplant like the limited donor available.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you get a good hair transplant 99.9% of people will have will have no clue

al613

Reaction score
image.png

IBM

Reaction score
i can catch an hair transplant. But its because i've trained in looking at bald heads unfortunately. Most of hair transplant man comb the hair backwards so the plugs are visible. But i think most people cant catch it (unless they're users of HairLossTalk.com).