Anyone on Finasteride Added Revivogen and/or spironolactone?

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Any finasteride users or ones you have heard of that have added revivogen and/or spironolactone to their regiment with positive results meaning better maintenance or regrowth?

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
I use finasteride and added 5% spironolactone this past year. I didn't experience a shed after adding spironolactone. I know people say using spironolactone and finasteride is redundant and unnecessary, but I felt I needed to add some oomph since I had been on finasteride for almost 4 years.

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
So how long have you been on spironolactone in addition to Finasteride? And what kind of results are you getting?

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Supernova

Hi Supernova,

It's a bit "off topic" but you said you were on finasteride for almost 4 years now. I'm very curious about the results (and when they possible did occur). Did you also experience side-effects?

greetz

S.J.

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on propecia since September 2000...shed big time over the next several months. In May 2001 I got my first and only "dude, are you thinning?" comment from a friend (I still parted my hair in the middle like an idiot then). I added 5% minoxidil that summer and have had good results with that and finasteride in maintaining. I just added spironolactone in April so it's too early to judge, but my hair has continued to maintain, and that's basically what I'm looking for. I've even noticed some fine new hairs growing in at my hairline...nothing significant, but after almost 4 years of finasteride and almost 3 years of minoxidil I think it's pretty cool.