Anyone read alt.baldspot?

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just browsing through it for the first time. It's huge with a wide variety of information. I even noticed a few posts by Bryan and HairLossTalk.com from here. However there's a guy on there named Ernie something who is literally polluting the entire thing. He calls everyone on there "snake oilers who want you to lose more hair" and says finasteride and dutasteride don't work and actually cause you to lose more hair in every case! Something about how androgens are needed to grow hair- "if not androgens then what?" He also says plucking body hair works.

And the guy has like 4 posts in every thread. Unbelievable! I've heard alt.baldspot mentioned on here before, I was wondering if anyone is actually able to wade through that sh*t.

Also I know nothing about newsgroups, but I'm assuming there's no moderator. I don't know how anyone would let someone like that contaminate such a potentially useful information source.

MH

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ernie has almost single handedly ruined alt.baldspot. Worthless site now except for the archives.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
checking out the new avator! whew finally!

Google search for "molecule" only small images

pure gold

G

Molecular Help said:
checking out the new avator! whew finally!

Google search for "molecule" only small images

pure gold

nice stuff, it's it working yet?