Anyone selling RU 58841 or willing to go in on some?

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new poster but I have been reading these forums for over a year. I am very interested in trying RU 58841 and thanks to collegechemistrystudent for laying out a detailed plan of how to get it. Well, I'm currently on Double A and am getting excellent regrowth and maintenance, but am also getting the dreaded sexual sides.

I would like to try RU but do not want to buy all 10 grams myself, because I'm not sure if it would work, or if I would get sides or whatever. If anyone is selling 5 grams or so that would be awesome, but if not, i'm fully willing to buy 10 grams from faitheagle and sell. Anyone interested?

Also, if you have any experiences with RU, please post how it's going. Thanks

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:
How much for 5 gram?

Well, the stuff from faitheagle is 10 grams for $300 plus $90 for shipping. So I figure for 5 grams, if I bought it I would sell for half that $195.00 plus half of whatever it costs to ship it to you in the US.

If necessary I'll do this, but honestly I'm hoping to find someone that has 5 grams already in the US and is willing to sell, anybody?

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:
And how long will that?how many days of treatment!!

Well, it depends, if you use 1 mL twice a day at a standard 5% solution, 5 grams will last approximately two months. However, at once a day, using 1 ML, the 5 grams will last you 4 months. I would probably use it twice a day to start with just to see if it really works. Plus, you would need to purchase propylene glycol and some kind of ethanol to mix it with. It really is a pain, but CCS has laid out a detailed plan of how to mix and contain it in one of his posts.