Anyone thin out instead of shed?

Obsidian

Reaction score
I have noticed at least with my experience with finasteride so far is that it seems like instead of a shed my hair just thins out where hit by male pattern baldness or maybe I am not paying attention to the sheds. Anyone else notice this?

DHTvictim

Reaction score
Obsidian my hair loss resembles you as we both almost have same kind of thinning and our age is not that different.I went through a very intensive shed one week into the treatment which continued upto the 4th month with slight ups and downs. Well it left my hairs quite thin but now i only shed some miniaturised hairs but no healthy ones. I see no hair on my pillow in the shower or anywhere. I hope this is the time for some regrowth. But my hairs are still very thin. I also think that the regrowth might have happened but i didnt notice it because my hair is about 4 inches long.May be the new hair will take some time to catch up and give an overall thick look. Thats why i will give my treatment at least an year( im into the 5th month) . Hoping for the best...

GOD BLESS

DHTvictim