Anyone using Super ZIX? What do you think about it?

amsch

Reaction score
Hi there!

Is anybody / Was anybody using Super Zix? I heard it's a cheaper and less-greasy alternative to Revivogen.

Well, normally i'd search for it, but the search function ignores words up to 3 letters -.-.

CCS

Reaction score
Hey, if it is "Super" ZIX, then maybe at least it is better than the regular ZIX, no? Should be super then.

amsch

Reaction score
CCS said:
Hey, if it is "Super" ZIX, then maybe at least it is better than the regular ZIX, no? Should be super then.

Sarcasm?

No seriously, anyone using it? Please tell me.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't that a homemade brew? I think I've heard it's a concoction of zinc, B-6, saw palmetto and vodka. I've heard that putting vodka on your head is bad news.

amsch

Reaction score
Tdevil said:
Isn't that a homemade brew? I think I've heard it's a concoction of zinc, B-6, saw palmetto and vodka. I've heard that putting vodka on your head is bad news.

Yes, you can buy the ingridients and make it yourself..

Any experiences? Bryan?

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Have a look at the Zix guy's website here.

Joe, the dude who created it used to post regularly on HLH, don't know if he still does, but you're more likely to find ex- and current users of it over there. I remember reading a few users posting about using minomuck (one of his other creations) over on Regrowth as well.

I've got no plans to try it because I've got a few other things on the cards I have more hope in.
Let us know how it goes.

Have you tried needling yet?

amsch

Reaction score
masculineyourheart said:
Have a look at the Zix guy's website here.

Joe, the dude who created it used to post regularly on HLH, don't know if he still does, but you're more likely to find ex- and current users of it over there. I remember reading a few users posting about using minomuck (one of his other creations) over on Regrowth as well.

I've got no plans to try it because I've got a few other things on the cards I have more hope in.
Let us know how it goes.

Have you tried needling yet?
Thanks for your reply. Btw, are you active in the german boards as well?

I'm about to get a dermaroller, however i need a good topical regimen before i start, as revivogen does not seem to work for me.

btw, may i ask you which topicals you use/have hope in?

greets
amsch

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
My German goes about as far as "Ein kleiner Jägermeister war nicht gern allein"... so no. :) Has anything amazing come up over there? Traditional Bavarian medicine?

I won't go into what topicals I'm using until I actually find something that gives me some decent regrowth. After the Big 3 nuked my head and so many of my hairs took off to some party down the shower drain, I've been in somewhat of a pickle as to where to head to next for a regimen. I'd recommend having a look through some of these threads on Zix at HLH. The Zix guy posts over there as 'joe_561' and seems to be very friendly and willing to offer advice when asked.

Check it.

I'll post something else up under your needling thread.