anyone with proxifen results yet?

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
dam for such an expensive and promising product there sure isnt much actual user backing, why? too new? too much bling bling $$?

G

the majority of Proxiphen users have had to sell their computers to buy the medication.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried prox-n which is the cheaper form without prescription meds in it like spironolactone and phenytoin. I wasnt impressed. However, I only used 1 bottle. I figured wny bother when it has a bunch of stuff in it that isnt proven and its way overpriced.

Proxiphen(prescription) could potentially be a very good product since spironolactone is proven to block androgen binding and phenytoin is proven to have a hair growth effect. However, it costs 100/month. Due to my current job being a very good one I could afford it but I just use minoxidil and nizoral since in all my long trials these have worked the best and I'm lucky enough to be a very slow diffuser.

I think Dr. Proctor is probably a decent guy but his stuff is very cheaply packaged and I tend to question anything that sounds too good to be true an is way overpriced. I'd be willing to bet he could easily sell his prescription proxiphen for 40/month and it would still be profitable. Plus his website is so old and hasnt been updated in years. Does all this matter? Not really but its a turnoff for me so I dont buy.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
The truth is that NOONE in has used it long enough to show results - besides Bryan.

I think I kind of triggered an interest in the product as I jumped the Proxi-wagon. I've been using the product for 2 months, but too early to have visible effect, needless to say.

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
ya that is probably too early for anyone to notice a difference,but YOU can tell in a couple months if it is swinging towards the positive side or not, i understand you not wanting to "jump the gun" but what do you think so far?