anyone with sides on finasteride and not on dutasteride?

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
ive read a few post where people have said this. which still raises the question are the sides really caused by lack of dht or the chemicals in either of the drugs? do you guys think that if you could find a totally natural way to inhibit dht you would have the exact same sides as we do on finasteride or dutasteride?

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
i had MAJOR depression and low libido/erection issues which are just now starting to go away after a couple weeks of dicontinued use. i really need a dht blocker somehow but i cant go through that again. tried fluridil and it seemed to work ok but the scalp irritation was unbearable :roll: i dont know what to do. i know there is a new "all natural" dht blocker on the market but im afraid i might have the same sides. its avail. at vitamen cottage

outgrowth

Established Member
Reaction score
what do you use? finasteride or dutasteride? experencied side effects with them?
i use finasteride for 6 months, i really, i didnt have any side effects.. and im moving to dutasteride when it becomes available..

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
i used propecia, with bad sides :( i guess i need to try another dht eliminator, like dutasteride, chen min, or the new one to see if it was the lack of dht or the chemicals causing the sides.

Bismarck

Reaction score
cruiser said:
i used propecia, with bad sides :( i guess i need to try another dht eliminator, like dutasteride, chen min, or the new one to see if it was the lack of dht or the chemicals causing the sides.

If you have bad side effects under Finasteride, you'll have horror sides under dutasteride. But I'm pretty sure that "chen min" won't cause any side effects (and no main effects) ;)

bis

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
bismark. there are a few people on this site that had sides on finasteride and dont on dutasteride?????? but everyone is different i guess :lol: IF chin men does block dht (like a medical book says) why dont you think it would do anything for hairloss?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
cruiser said:
IF chin men does block dht (like a medical book says) why dont you think it would do anything for hairloss?

What "medical book" are you refering to? BTW I beleive it's called "Shen Min"....This product has been around a long time in hairloss forums and is one of the many BS "hairloss cures" that just doesn't seem to do much of anything.

BHD