Anyone with success with proscar?

Warrior101

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, i see u all have responded well and achieved ur goals.. my question is that did anyone here who posted his story used proscar 1/5 or 1/4 to treat hairloss ?? plz tell us about it. thanks

Cassin

Reaction score
I see you haven't taken the time to read any of the stories or bothered to look at the regimens.

Take a few minutes, and read a couple.

These are as short as possible and just about all of them clearly state what they are using.

Cmon man, how could you ask for a more short and clear explanation than these posts?

G

from the posts ive read proscar seems pretty dependable depeinding where you get it from (is its bunk or real) i use propecia only becuz i am crazy in the brain and think that i have to use name brand sh*t to get the results i want. Others on here have reported success with proscar.. and it save you a hell a lot money

ugem12

Established Member
Reaction score
So it does matter where you buy your medicine from ? Which are some good online store to buy proscar or propecia from, as i am in Italy i dont know where i can get it here. Second there is great variation in prices of propecia on onine stores, what one should look into while shopping through online store ?
Thanks

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Guys - this is the success stories forum. Please post your questions in the General forum.

Thanks for helping us keep things organized :)

HairLossTalk.com