Anything I can do?

azmyth

Reaction score
I will be honest and say I hope I don't have to post here too often. These are not typically the kind of forums I want to find myself on, but I'm also glad they exist when crisis like this arise.

Anyway, i'm 32 years old. I've always had long hair since I was like 15. I've also always had a pretty bad cowlick. Now, I'm starting to notice what I think is thinning on my crown.. from seeing pictures people have taken of the back/top of my head.. My question is, what should I do?

I'm an actor, and I'm cast in a movie coming up where I need to look "cool".

Here's a photo from yesterday. Most people say "it isn't that bad" but bleh. I thought maybe cutting it really short would help, and I didn't know if there was anything I could do that would help. I know it takes time. My dad has sort of the same cowlick but his seems less pronounced than mine. His hair is also shorter than mine.

1045049_634945609849758_1238257641_n.jpg

Here's a few I JUST took.. 1st one I didn't do anything, the last 3 are my attempts to brush to conceal.. Help!

hair1.jpghair2.jpghair3.jpghair4.jpghair5.jpg

bibz

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol dude don't worry, you are the best case of male pattern baldness, you only have a thinning vertex, and all the treatments today are soooooo efficient for the vertex, just take some finasteride and in 6-8 month you will be fine :)