apartment rental office guy gels instead of shaving

CCS

Reaction score
He looks professional. He is a diffuse, very thin NW5. No comb over. He has 2 inch hair and gels it up in a professional way, and the gel shows all the thinning really well. He just wears his hair as if he were a NW1.

I don't think he should shave. The thinning looks bad, but the style does not. I think he'd look rediculous if shaved his head, unless he were a lot fitter.

G

You didn't answer the most important questions:

1) What is his ranking on the CCS scale?

2) Would he give a rimjob to your sister's boyfriend?

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
He looks professional. He is a diffuse, very thin NW5. No comb over. He has 2 inch hair and gels it up in a professional way, and the gel shows all the thinning really well. He just wears his hair as if he were a NW1.

I don't think he should shave. The thinning looks bad, but the style does not. I think he'd look rediculous if shaved his head, unless he were a lot fitter.

Just the thought of it disgusts me.....As a NW5 he should have the dignity to shave it and/or wear a hat 24/7.

G

Taugenichts said:

Just the thought of it disgusts me.....As a NW5 he should have the dignity to shave it and/or wear a hat 24/7.

Troll

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

I condemn you to a horseshoe within 3 years.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Can you post a pic?

G

DAMNIT

What is his CCS rating?

Would your sister let him give her a rimjob, even with his disgusting NW5?

Just shave that disgusting NW5! It makes me want to throw up even thinking about it! What a piece of human trash this gelled hair loser is!

barcafan

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Dignity?

IBM

Reaction score
Taug is right. Those guys have no dignity in wearing gel with a NW5. It's like a diabetics eating a lot of cakes and drink a lot of coca cola.

H2O

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
Taug is right. Those guys have no dignity in wearing gel with a NW5. It's like a diabetics eating a lot of cakes and drink a lot of coca cola.

...or a three toed sloth playing tiddly winks on the 3rd Monday of November during a leap year without setting his clock back for daylight savings time !! The scoundrel !!

G

This is a momentous occasion.

The three HairLossTalk.com virgins have all posted on this thread. 2 of them are making stupid comments and the other one started the thread.

IBM

Reaction score
JayMan said:

The three HairLossTalk.com virgins have all posted on this thread. 2 of them are making stupid comments and the other one started the thread.

Jayman, the mean of this thread is to talk bad about the gelly NW5. That was the intention of the starter.

I gave my honest opinion. Even my brother once joked about a guy that was severely bald and used gel thinking we was hiding his hairloss from people.

I'm not one of those people that say that hairloss is not a big deal and when comes the moment of truth forget about it and jokes bad about bald people. We see it everyday: "Who said that? Oh our mate James. The one that is loosing his hair!" "Oh that James! What a looser".

H2O

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

Ahhh...good point....I have broken out the champaign in honor of this auspicious occasion....and I still would be interested in a CCS rating on the NW5...just so we have all our "t's" crossed and our "i's" dotted in this matter...

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe he is not as vain as we all are and if so good for him. As long as he is comfortable with himself I say do it. Gel is bad though...

G

IBM said:
JayMan said:

Jayman, the mean of this thread is to talk bad about the gelly NW5. That was the intention of the starter.

I gave my honest opinion. Even my brother once joked about a guy that was severely bald and used gel thinking we was hiding his hairloss from people.

I'm not one of those people that say that hairloss is not a big deal and when comes the moment of truth forget about it and jokes bad about bald people. We see it everyday: "Who said that? Oh our mate James. The one that is loosing his hair!" "Oh that James! What a looser".

*gives you some fruits and vegetables*.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How about that Irish guy who hosts that show where he interviews people, musicians I think? He's using gel and thin all up top.

Sean68

Reaction score
im quite intrigued, college take a photo of him on the sly so we can
see!

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Common college, give us the scale. Tell us how would you rate him being completely shaved vrs the hair style he currently has.