Apple Cider Vinegar enhancing target area for Minoxidil

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
I started using ACV to clean the target area prior to applying minoxidil and it seems to be super-charging it.

Either ACV itself promotes growth, or it's acting as a good pre-prepping agent for the minoxidil, or it's altering the minoxidil solution itself.

Someone needs to try it other than myself. I used organic ACV with the "mother" and clean/soaked the area using a cotton ball. Then I applied minoxidil as usual.

I only did it at night, but now I'm going to do it in the morning, also.

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny, I started doing this also a couple of weeks back. I haven't been doing it before every minoxidil application, only every couple of days or so. Might start doing it each day & see how it goes.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny, I started doing this also a couple of weeks back. I haven't been doing it before every minoxidil application, only every couple of days or so. Might start doing it each day & see how it goes.

What's been your exp so far?

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
It can be difficult to tell as I keep what I have buzzed, but the hair feels a little more bristly and the area looks a bit darker in the mirror & on photographs. Gonna start doing it more regularly.