Apple poly pills

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
What the difference between the apple poly pills from the "official site" and the "bulk" apple poly from that beyond century website?

Sean68

Reaction score
the spray is what you want really. i think applepoly.com is the only place that does it.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
So the pills are crap? What's the difference? Also, can the spray be combined with revivogen at the same time? Or will it mess something up?

Sean68

Reaction score
no i wouldnt say that its just that you can see that the topical does something. it gives a thickening effect like minoxidil where as i cant notice anything from the capsules. maybe they work better together or i need to give it more time i couldnt really say but if i had to choose one id defintitely choose the spray. i might cut out the pills all together soon im not sure. they are pretty pricey as youve probably seen.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i've been on the pills for just over a month, haven't seen any benefit yet but I've got a 3 month supply. my topical is just about to run out. hmm.

Sean68

Reaction score
i think im going to give it the six months or the first two would be waste though i do have pretty low expectations.

just....the bottle. its has a rooster on it.

Sean68

Reaction score
that is a good point. god those guys CRACK ME UP!

CCS

Reaction score
I did find that the apple poly from beyond-a-century helped me get over colds. I recommend making your own topical with that. Cheap.

the revivogen vials are good stuff. But expensive for part of a treatment. Maybe as good as spironolactone, but in a different way. Alternate the two if you want pure topical, though make your own applepoly topical. Or put it in your shampoo.