APPLE POLY POLL

APPLE POLY: IS IT WORKING FOR YOU?

• Total voters

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinking of adding this in to my regime. Would like to get feedback from users of this stuff, does it work or not. You do not have to post, but all comments are welcome. If you are making your own topical I would like to know what carriers you are using and concentration. Thanks for the info.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
where do you get it?

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Er well I have only been on it for a week and I have seen no results so far however it is not reported to yield results instantaneously. So no vote for me...

Like I said in my previous posts IF Apple Poly does in fact work for me then it will certainly work for you, why? Well my problem is obscenely aggressive each and every day. I do not have the fortunate luck of slow loss but rather diffuse all-over-head-shed mayhem. Eeek!

I bought it through (6mth supply - not cheap)...

http://www.applepoly.com/cgi-bin/t.cgi?a=435321

But there are also alternatives too.. such as Swanson's brand which seems cheaper however is of a lesser dosage. I think someone was trying that too?

As far as homemade concoctions go, I've heard of no one doing this but I spoke to David Kern (the owner of Apple Poly) about making a topical using Jojoba oil. He did not confirm whether they would but he did mentioned that they are investigating a new herb that is going to act as a "better" trans dermal carrier.

He states,

"We are currently experimenting with a Brazilian herb that has a variety of actions, including action as an effective transdermal vector. This is designed to replace the small amount of propylene glycol in the current formula."

chris55

Reaction score
So: yea david kern said the same thing to me about the brazilian herb they are testing.

They actually gave me a free sample of the new version with my recent purchase of the capsules. It doesnt have a list of ingredients or anything so i cant tell you what the exact changes are. Smells great though.

ill probly try it out along the hairline for a little while.

Johnnyseville: Ive only been taking the capsules for about a week and a half so ill give some updates as the months go by.

this and when the new topical comes out are currently the only things im using for hair loss right now so ill be another good candidate to see how effective it is.

i think i remember reading newbaldy saying he was having pretty good success with it.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
So...

Thanks for the update. I hope you make out with this stuff. Seems I may opt to pick up the 6 month supply like you did and see what happens. It appears to have some solid science behind it, so its not really a shot in the dark, besides they have refund policy :D .

chris55...

Thanks for the info, looking forward to your updates. Will try topical for now, but will be open to taking capsules as an adjunct. Good luck.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
johnnyseville said:
So...

Thanks for the update. I hope you make out with this stuff. Seems I may opt to pick up the 6 month supply like you did and see what happens. It appears to have some solid science behind it, so its not really a shot in the dark, besides they have refund policy :D .

chris55...

Thanks for the info, looking forward to your updates. Will try topical for now, but will be open to taking capsules as an adjunct. Good luck.

I'd be interested to see how good that refund policy is. I think if someone got their money back it would speak volumes about the integrity of the company.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a ninety day money back guarantee. If you are not happy, send back the empty bottles and await your refund.

Of course you could see the problem with this if you buy a six month supply.

I doubt the refund stands if you send back only what you have used and keep what you have not.

Although I have not heard of it happening, I believe David would refund your money.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
So...

Thanks. I should know by then if its worth keeping. I am sure there will be no problem with refunds, it probably costs them on a few dollars to make per bottle, and they will not risk any bad posts on these forums for that amount of money.