Apple Polyphenols - TESTING

DrGrow

Reaction score
I've been monitoring the progress of Apple Poly research, decided the only way to make up my mind on it is to put my hand up as a guinea pig.

So I've decided to order the capsules and create a Water/Everclear/Propecia Gl/Apple Poly mix.

I'll use it once or twice a day and note by monthly reporting as well as picture taking.

Now for recommendations.. perhaps CCS has some input.

I'm going to skip 5% and head for a 10% minimum mix. Seeing as I'm going to be ordering 30g of the stuff, why don't I start with a big bang of 30%. This will cost me $50 for 1.5 months/3month use depending on dosage.

What concentration should I use?
Should I go with once or twice a day?

Remember there is no right/wrong answer, I'm basically putting my hand up to test this thing.. so whatever results I conclude will be as a result of the concentration/useage, given that this stuff really works.

DrGrow.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
To test what?

There is already a small handful of us testing the Apple Poly products, why are you looking to mix your own solution?

I would say that you are wasting your time and should be testing their products directly as they stand for efficiency.

DrGrow

Reaction score
I'm looking at using a 30% concentration. So thats 30mg to 100mL.

The benefits from making my own mixture. Longer lasting, cheaper and better concentration.

What kind of concentration is David Kern using in his products? I'm aware you've ordered a batch, and currently using it. What is your feedback?

crespo

Reaction score
if you do go ahead and mix your own....

I posted this in another thread. I wrote the fellow from ApplePoly and asked about the concentration in the topical solution. Here's his response
"The formula is designed to deliver 21 mg. of total apple procyanidins (approximately 70% B-2) per application, equivalent to the laboratory formula in the latest clinical trial."

that's pretty strong. let us know what you eventually do.

CCS

Reaction score
You can't make 30%. I think you should make 3%. You need very small particles if not individual molecules to get down to your follicles. A high solid to liquid ratio will not accomplish that.

DrGrow

Reaction score
I'm having trouble locating Propylene Glycol and Everclear here in Australia.

Are there any alternatives, or do you know of where I can purchase them (other than chemistrystore)

CCS

Reaction score
did you check the places on my website?

So

Established Member
Reaction score
You will have trouble finding many things here in Australia.

DrGrow

Reaction score
I've just ordered the 60 capsules of 500mg which should give me a 30g mixture to play with.

Now.. what to mix it with! Where to get it?

CCS

Reaction score
I told you before. That info is on my site.

DrGrow

Reaction score
CCS.. On your site it has 25% Water, 50% Everclear, 25% PG..

As I said, I can't get access to Everclear or PG here in Australia!

CCS

Reaction score
sorry to hear that. It means there will be a lot more guess work in your topicals. But even pure water is a good penetrater. Just put a hot wet towel on your head to open and wet the pores before applying the topical. And make sure it is well dissolved and not near saturation. Can you get DMSO from the other site on there?